English Instructors Recruitment for 2020 School Year (private elementary school)Company Name: Dong Gwang Elementary School
1. Positions and Working Conditions
- 2020.03.02.(Monday) ~ 2021.02.26.(Friday)
- Renewable for the full 2021 school year
- Monday through Friday
- From 8:30am to 4:30pm
- 24 teaching classes per week during the school days
- 9 days winter camp days during the summer/winter vacations(8:30-2:30)
- 25-30 vacation days
- 3 or 4 preparation days during the vacations
- 2.8 million KRW
- National Medical Insurance : 50/50 split
- National Pension : 50/50 split
- No housing allowance provided from school
2. How to apply
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Resume with recent picture and cover letter
* Your resume needs to be indicate your nationality, current job, current visa satue, recent careers and major.
* Only selected applicants will be contacted for interviews and submitted documents will not be returned to applicants.
* If there are any differences in your documents, your application can be denied.
3. Candidate Requirements
1) All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English(US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
2) Must currently be in Korea
3) F series visa(except F3) or E-2 transferable
4) Must have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
5) Someone who is passionate in teaching, organized, patient, and loves children
6) Prefer someone with a teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, etc.)
7) Candidates must able to do in-person interview during weekdays
(from 9:00am to 4:30pm)
45 Tapgol-ro 10-gil, Siheung 2(i)-dong, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Phone 1: 02 891 0151
Contact Person: INSOO HWANG (Principal)
Dong Gwang Elementary School
Dong Gwang Elementary School is one of 39 private elementary schools in Seoul. We are not 'hagwon' and the school is located in the southern part of Seoul. The nearest subway station to the school is Geumcheon-gu Office Subway Station on Subway Line One. Currently the number of enrolled sudents is 446 and the school opened in 2001.
Company Type: Private School