[ASAP] Freelancer English Instructor for Corporate Clients in Seoul (Chungjeongno Station)Company Name: Berlitz Korea
Berlitz Korea is currently hiring a part time or freelancers to provide small group classes to corporate clients in Seodaemun-gu, Seoul ( Nearby Chungjeongno-subway station)
We are one of the oldest and largest global organizations devoted to language teaching and other related services.
We teach in response to a full spectrum of students’ needs and to a full complement of students, most from the corporate world.
* Language: English
* Course: 2:1 Group class
* Course duration: 4 months (January or February~May, 2010), M/W and/or Tues/Thurs 07:00 – 09:30
* Location: Chungjeongro Station
* Requirement: Native English speaker or , Bachelor’s degree or above, Teaching and/or business experience preferred
* Others: If you are interested in this position, please send the following items by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Recently updated resume with details of teaching / workshop facilitation / business experience, nationality & visa status
2) Recent photo
3) Previous experience teaching adults required.
Phone 1: 02-3453-4266
Berlitz is the world’s oldest and largest organization devoted to language teaching and related services. We teach languages in response to a full spectrum of student needs and to a full complement of student types. Berlitz Korea opened over 20 years ago and we have grown steadily since. We currently employ approximately 50 Instructors of various nationalities. We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team of full time English instructors in one of our two branches located in metropolitan Seoul, South Korea. If you are interested in learning more about opportunities with Berlitz Korea, please contact by email at email@example.com
Company Type: Education Institute