Academic Coach / Secondary Teacher (International School)Company Name: Fayston Preparatory
The Grace Centeris looking for two (2) full-time and four (4) part-time Academic Coaches.
As an Academic Coach, here is what you will be doing:
- assess the academic needs of each student and develop customized curriculum to suit their style of learning
- mentor and counsel students
- tutor and teach the students in the following core subjects: Math, Science, Social Studies, and English
- write daily progress reports for each student and provide feedback to the Director
- participate in daily staff meetings
Here is the ideal candidate for the position of Academic Coach:
- has a Christian background, as we are a Christian school
- can communicate with the students in English (fluency) AND Korean (conversational)
- has an amiable and nurturing personality
- is teachable and enjoys working in a team-setting
- is committed to serving the youth
- has experience teaching junior high and high school students
Here are some of the main benefits that we offer:
Here is what we will need from you initially:
Here is who you will need to send your documents to:
As an Academic Coach, But most importantly, you will receive daily encouragement, affirmation, and appreciation from the Director and the students for your commitment, devotion, and hard work!
Phone 1: 031-263-2659
Fayston Preparatory School Fayston is a Christ-centered college preparatory school that is established to provide liberal arts education to young men and women who want to learn to be equipped as mature Christians to serve the church and benefit society in all nations.
Company Type: Education Institute