[in-house] Business English Skills Coaching Course (Gangnam-gu, Daechi-dong )Company Name: BCM Educational Group
BCM Educational Group is looking for professional and responsible instructors for In-house English Programs.
Please take a look at the teaching positions below and if you are interested, feel free to contact us. We welcome you! : )
Basic qualifications :
1. More than 2 years of teaching experience and working experiences in company.
2. Native Speakers
3. F2/F4/F5/F6 Visa holders (or legally allowed to stay/work in Korea)
We are looking for business english skillful instructor. Instructor will stay in our clients company once in every two weeks in Febuary and will coach the comapny's individual who need business english skills like Presentation, meetings etc.It can be 1:1 or 1:N coaching.
[Location and Schedule]
▶ Location : Gangnam-gu, Daechi-dong
▶ Course : In-house business english skill coaching
- It will be 1:1 or 1:n business skills coaching
- It's a in-house coaching and there will be once in every two weeks (2 days) in Febuary
- Time is fixed(4 hrs,13:00 ~ 17:00) but the date will be scheduled
according to your schedule
** Please write available schedule for the job when you apply by email.
▶ Teaching hours : 4 hrs / 13:00 ~ 17:00
Applications will be accepted until 23:00, Tuesday, January 7th
How To Apply :
Email to email@example.com
1. Resume (with all teaching experience in detail)
2. Scanned or photocopied diploma
3. Recent photo
4. Copies of Teaching Certificate(s) - e.g TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate
5. Sample teaching video (if you have)
WHAT to EXPECT :
Qualified applicants will be contacted and given further instructions on the next step.
NO CALLS :
Please email us if you have any questions regarding on jobs. We will respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible.
BCM Educational Group
Phone 1: 02-3482-0509
Contact Person: BCM
BCM Educational Group
-The various business entities within the BCM Educational Group have been formed over the past 30 years and have developed together to form one of the leading ‘Total Education Service Providers’ today in Korea. -We are committed to providing our customers with best-practice educational contents and methodologies so that our customers can realize their learning objectives. -We maintain high ethical standards in everything we do with integrity and honesty at the heart of our business. -We have an open and flexible approach to building long-term business relationships with our customers as well as our partners.
Company Type: Education Institute
Business Area: WEWORK 11th, 518 Teheran-ro, Daechi-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Establishment Year: 1991