ASAP (FullTime) English Teacher (GYOPO (F4) preferred)Company Name: BKOM Academy
BKOM is looking for passionate, energetic and outgoing new teachers starting at upcoming Jan or Feb 2020.
Please contact us if you are interested in the position below.
● Qualification : Native English Speaker with a bachelor’s degree
**Native speaker including Gyopo (F4visa)
** Preferred: TEFL/TESOL Certified OR teaching experience OR teaching certificate
**Need at least 2 years of teaching experience in Korea
**Teachers must have FBI check and degree apostilled.
- Location : Jelzone Tower1 10F Jungja-dong 17-1 , Bundang (less than 5min walk from JungJa Station#5)
- Working Hours : Mon. through Fri. / 9:30 a.m. ~ 6:30 p.m.
- Starting Date : ASAP
- Age Range of Students: Kindergarten to Elementary
- Salary: 2.2M~2.4M Negotiable (Negotiable based on experience and qualifications)
- Housing Allowances: 500,000 kw Provided
- Class Size: 8 Students
Apply via email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Resume, Recent Photo, CV)
Power to BKOM
Check our school!
Phone 1: 03180178020
Contact Person: Sue Kim
The Power to BKOM It is our belief as parents and educators is that we are responsible for finding the keys to motivate and nurture that learning in each student as an individual. BKOM was created to be a source of encouragement, a place of learning, and a space for self expression. At BKOM, we believe that experience is the source of all good learning. Hence, we strive to create an open, student centered learning environment that encourages them to seek out and learn more about their personal interests and passions. The ages at our school are 4~10, with kindergarten in the morning and after school classes for elementary students. We look for teachers who enjoy the experience of teaching young children and have the initiative to think creatively to add value to their classroom.
Company Type: Education Institute