Fayston Preparatory School, located in Yongin, Gyeonggi-do, is launching the Grace Student Learning Center(SLC) in January 2020.
The purpose of the SLC is to provide customized academic care on an individual basis to middle high and high school students who are struggling in the regular classroom setting.
The SLC Coordinator will assist the SLC Director in growing and maintaining all academic and operational activities of the Grace Center.
The SLC Coordinator must meet the following criteria:
- is a Christian who has a genuine relationship with Jesus Christ
- is fluent in Korean and English
- feels called to serve and mentor the youth
- has an amiable and nurturing personality
- has some experience counseling children
- has ESL teaching experience
The SLC Coordinator will be expected to perform the following functions:
- have daily meetings with and report directly to the Director
- serve as an academic coach
- help students with English, Math, Science, and Social Studies
- is highly organized with strong multi-tasking skills
- is able to delegate tasks and schedule events/learning sessions
- will research, assess, and evaluate learning curriculum and software
- will track the academic progress of students and communicate the results to parents
If this position interests you, please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter (including Christian background)
- Resume (with Visa status)
- Letter of Recommendation - Work Colleague
- Letter of Recommendation - Pastor (preferred)
- Salary (competitive to the current Korean market conditions; full disclosure after completing the interview)
- Housing allowance
- 4 national insurances from first day on the job
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Severance pay is one-month salary upon successful completion of 1-year contract
This position is for immediate hire.
You will be notified by the Director should you be an ideal candidate.
Blessings and good luck to you in your job search!^^