Personal Assistant for our CEO, Must be based in/near Seoul, KoreaCompany Name: Media Deals
|Job Function||Getting things done for our company CEO (Admin tasks and personal chores).|
|Education Level||High School|
|Salary||$20.00/hr (Target hourly rate)|
This job is a freelance, part-time, and long-term arrangement. The typical time you'll be needed is around 9:30 am KST and around 20-30 hours/week. It can grow into a full-time freelance arrangement.
Please read the job ad thoroughly.
Our CEO is in Seoul, Korea, and we are looking for a Personal Assistant who can work with him as needed.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Getting things done for the CEO in the city (e.g., purchase books online or from a store, get groceries, shop things, get clothes to&from the dry cleaners, mail receipts, travel arrangements)
- Admin tasks (e.g., sending/sorting emails, calling company personnel)
- Must be good at following instructions and adhering to schedule.
- Must be able to work with the CEO on-site. He is located in Seoul.
- Must be able to speak in English and Korean well.
To apply, send your resume in English and answer the following questions to up-PER20@protonmail.com :
1. What is your Kakao Talk ID?
2. When can you start?
3. Are you available to work approximately 20 hours/week, and around 9:30 am KST from Monday to Friday to work on the CEO's personal tasks?
4. What makes you think you are right for the job?
5. How much would be your proposed hourly rate?
Company Type: Business Company
Business Area: Gangnam-gu, Seoul