Experienced Executive Assistant for CEOCompany Name: Media Deals
This job is a freelance, part-time, and long-term arrangement. The typical time you'll be needed is around 9:30 am KST and around 20-30 hours/week. It can grow into a full-time freelance arrangement.
Please read the job ad thoroughly.
Our CEO is in Seoul, Korea, and we are looking for a Personal Assistant who can work with him as needed.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Getting things done for the CEO in the city (e.g., purchase books online or from a store, get groceries, shop things, get clothes to&from the dry cleaners, mail receipts, travel arrangements)
- Admin tasks (e.g., sending/sorting emails, calling company personnel)
- Must be good at following instructions and adhering to schedule.
- Must be able to work with the CEO on-site. He is located in Seoul.
- Must be able to speak in English and Korean well.
To apply, click on this link: https://forms.gle/ak4MhQ8E7yGB51Yn6
Company Type: Business Company
Business Area: Gangnam-gu, Seoul