TESOL Instructor for Yeungnam(Daegu) or Yonsei University(Sinchon)Company Name: TIMES MEDIA
TESOL Instructor for Daegu (Yeungnam University)
Instructor's Qualification and Employment Conditions:
1) Master Degree in Education or Linguistics holder is preferred.
2) TESOL/TEFL/CELTA Certificate with more than 100 instructional hours.
3) At least two years in class teaching experiences.
* preferential treatment of Daegu residents for Daegu position
Times Media will provide:
1) 2,500,000 Korean Won monthly salary plus upon completion of one year contract, additional one monthly salary of bonus will be given.
2) Housing allowance: 400,000 Won/month
3) Health Insurance
Special Note: Students are all adults seeking English teachers job in the future, therefore, they are very enthusiastic in the class and teaching the class itself brings you an overwhelming satisfaction.
Working Hours : Teaching plus Office Hours -30 hours teaching 10 hours office work
Weekdays Program - Wed, Thu, Fri
8 week class : 09:00 ~ 14:00 / 7 week class : 09:00~14:30 (Teaching Hour)
14:00 ~ 18:00 (Office Hour including 1 hour lunch break)
Weekends Program - Sat, Sun
Sat: 12:00 ~ 20:00 (Including 1 hour dinner break)
Sun: 10:00 ~ 18:00 (Including 1 hour lunch break)
• Mon, Tue – Days off ( For Yonsei position, Sun & Mon will be days off)
• The class is starting from March 4th
• The time schedule can be changed.
• Working area: Sinshon (Yonsei University) / Daegu (Yeungnam University)
• Instructor Training : 2 weeks (80,000won will be given per day during training period)
If you are interested in working with us at Times Media, please send us your CV & a copy of passport to below mentioned email.
E-mail : email@example.com
please email us if you have any question :)
Phone 1: 010-2805-2287
please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquires.
Company Type: Education Institute