[Bundang] Teach at 7s English With a Proprietary Curriculum (Gyopo Preferential)Company Name: 7s English
|Job Function||Native Teacher|
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Salary||2.1 ~ 2.5 million won/month, dependent on qualifications|
|Starting Date||Jan 6, 2020|
|Deadline||Jan 6, 2020|
|Location||Gyeonggi-do > Seongnam-si|
1. Location: Sunae-dong,
2. Start Date: Jan, 2020
3. Starting salary: 2.1 ~ 2.5 million won/month, dependent on qualifications
4. Working House: MWF: 1 p.m.~9 p.m., TT: 2 p.m.~10 p.m.
5. Students: Mostly elementary (Grade 1-6), some middle school (Grade 7-9)
6. Max Class Size: 5~15 dependent on skill/level
7. Housing: Single furnished housing within a five minute walking distance to the institute, OR a housing allowance of 400,000 won
8. Vacation: All paid Korean national holidays & 10 days paid leave. Paid leave days are directed by the institute, with the majority falling in summer and winter.
9. Severance bonus at the end of contract (equivalent to one month's salary)
10. 50% National Medical Insurance and National Pension Plan given
11. One-way airfare if required
Native English speaker
Bachelor's degree (or above) with apostille (Korean Consulate seal for a Canadian)
Criminal Record Check (nation-wide) with apostille (Korean Consulate seal for a Canadian)
7s English is looking for native English teachers who are highly motivated, are dedicated to children and teaching, and have a professional outlook. We need instructors that share our objectives to help students achieve their educational goals.
1. Full curriculum program based on over 7 years of research on the
2. In-house developed educational DVD materials, teaching methods, and assessment packages
1. Teaching: Our teaching philosophy is based on student-centered teaching. Elementary students do not learn effectively when we deliver lecture lessons, but rather learn when we adapt our lessons based on the students’ situations. If a student is not paying attention to the lesson, it doesn’t matter how intelligent the teacher is.
2. The key phrase at 7s English is "Risk Zero Education.”
Send your resume, cover letter, and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for considering 7s English[7-step English].
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Donald Park / 7s English
Phone 1: +82-10-4286-4820
Contact Person: Donald Park
[Introduction] 7s English is looking for native English teachers who are highly motivated, are dedicated to children and teaching, and have a professional outlook. At 7s English language schools, we do our best to help students achieve their educational goals as swiftly and efficiently as possible. In order to achieve the best results for both students and teachers, we have developed and utilize our own curriculum, assessment packages, and DVD teaching methods, based on our in-house R&D content database and infrastructure. [Our Strengths] *In-house developed educational DVD materials and teaching methods *Full curriculum program based on SMART assessments: Specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time-based. (e.g., no need for instructors to develop weekly tests, think up homework to assign, etc.) *Vast content database to correctly assign foreign (English) material content to the appropriate English proficiency level of domestic (Korean) students (e.g., no frustrations teaching grade 2 English using an inappropriate Grade 5 English textbook)
Company Type: Education Institute