ILSAN Branch for September 23rd StartCompany Name: Chung Dahm Learning
CHUNGDAHM LEARNING is an education service company with premium brands for K-12 students: Chungdahm Institute, April Institute, and i-Garten. Each offers its own distinctive curriculum, which is developed in-house and integrated with Smart Learning solutions to cultivate 21st century talents in the age of digitalization and globalization.Globally, CDL's ESL thinking content and Smart Classroom solution have opened up doors to countries far beyond Asia.In addition, CMS Edu, a subsidiary of CDL, has dominated the Korean STEM market with its creativity-based math program, and now is shifting its vision to the global market.
Be a part of CHUNGDAHM LEARNINGS award winning SMART TECHNOLOGY curriculum and join the current 1,000+ instructors team!
NOW HIRING FOR SEPTEMBER 2019.
We are currently looking for instructors to fill the following company owned and operated branches:
Ilsan - in the city of Goyang near Daehwa station (9/16 training, 9/23 start). In a Bustling area close to shops, La Festa Mall and Ilsan Lake Park.
- Competitive salaries starting at 2.8 million KRW for a non-housing contract
- 50/50 contribution for the medical insurance & pension contribution
- Severance bonus upon completion of a year contract
- training and ongoing head instructor support
- dedicated instructor HR department
- curriculum and lesson plans provided along with advanced teaching tools (tablets and internet access)
- small class sizes (8-12 students / class on average)
- all contracts are for a minimum one year term
- E2 sponsorship
- housing assistance: 5 million KRW key money loan and assistance is securing housing
- be a native English speaker
- hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
- have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
NO CALLS: Please forward your resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Phone 1: 02-6257-0256
Contact Person: Recruiting Center
Chung Dahm Learning
Chung Dahm Learning is Korea’s foremost leader of English education. With over 100 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students, over 1,000 trained and certified instructors, and a comprehensive pre-developed curriculum, Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than “just a teaching job”. Our high salaries are a reflection of the premium value with place on our instructors. A 5 day training program will be provided. APPLY DIRECTLY to the Chung Dahm Learning’s HR Department and receive the following benefits: -monthly salary of 2.0-3.0 million KRW for 120 teaching hours. -E-2 visa sponsorship (if necessary). We also hire those with F-6 or F-4 visas! -rent-free furnished SINGLE STUDIO or 5 million KRW key money deposit loan -50/50 health insurance/pension -Severance bonus upon completion of 1 year contract -Always be paid ON TIME and in FULL Requirements: -be a native English speaker -hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa -hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries -have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country) Please visit our website at www.teachinkorea.com to learn more about Chung Dahm and read testimonials from current and former instructors. You can also apply directly on our website or through email@example.com. A representative will contact you to initiate the application process. NO CALLS PLEASE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Company Type: Education Institute