[Gwatop] Become the Native English Teacher of GwatopCompany Name: Gwatop
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Specialized Requirements||Business and General English (mainly in speaking, but covers on developing listening, writing, and reading skills as well)|
|Salary||- 35,000KRW ~ 60,000KRW per hour (depends on the number of years of experience preferred in these areas)|
We provide tuition-based matching service to students and teachers in Korea using the “Gwatop” application. We are currently looking for professional English native teachers, who have teaching experience in the areas of English business conversation, OPIc speaking testing, and TOEFL.
We understand that flexibility is important to both students and teachers so we want to help you build a schedule that fits just for you! Tell us when and where you want to work and we'll help you accommodate your needs.
If you are a teacher who has a great personality and strong passion for teaching students, this position might be for you!
If you are passionate about communicating through languages, teaching and helping others to improve language skills, please send me your resume at email@example.com
We look forward to your responses and meeting you soon! “Gwatop” is expanding, so please also share this notice to others who might be interested in teaching Korean students.
Apply Now: https://gwatop.com/recruit_teacher.php
Skills and Expertises for the following classes:
- Business and General English (mainly in speaking, but covers on developing listening, writing, and reading skills as well)
- OPIc test preparation
- TOEFL test preparation
- Conducted as one-on-one class (“tutor setting”)
- Flexible working hours
- Part-time (and Full-time option is available too!)
- Gyeonggi Province
- 35,000KRW ~ 60,000KRW per hour (depends on the number of years of experience preferred in these areas)
- Criminal Background Check
- Only F-series visa will be able to apply for this position
- Please note that D2, D4, E visas cannot apply for this current position
- All potential candidates must hold at least a minimum of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university
- At least 2 years of teaching experience
- A certificate of teaching English conversation is highly preferred (TESOL, CELTA, etc.)
1. Send application (resume and cover letter) at at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Document screening
3. In-person interview
4. Decision on final offer
Company Type: Education Institute
Establishment Year: 2019
Employees: 1 - 10