Senior or Junior Innovation Designer / Engineered Design (ED)Company Name: DESCENTE KOREA
|Job Function||Designer; 3D modeling; footwear desgiener; product designer;|
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Specialized Requirements||Design; modeling; Engineering product design|
Descente Korea was founded in 2000 as "Korea Descente", and has since developed into Munsingware, Le Coq Sportif, Le Coq Golf and Descente. In 2010, we declared our will to be a No.1 Sports Fashion Company in Korea with the 'VISION 2020', the best company in Korea, and a warm company that will breathe with the world.
‘To Bring the Enjoyment of Sports to All’
Descente LTD is running an Apparel R&D center in Japan and a Footwear R&D center in Korea. We are determined to improve the competitiveness of our products and to become a global leader in athletic footwear.
The Footwear R&D Center aims at delivering game-changing innovation through resolved world-class research, development and design. If you value Creativity, Challenge, Integrity and Harmony, you are invited to apply to join our innovation and engineered design team.
With over 100 employees and around 65 in the R&D department, Descente Korea is looking for a passionate designer to join our team in the R&D center located in Busan.
- Use sound engineering principles and NX 3D modeling to design innovative footwear, technologies, and features.
- Contribute ideas and design skills during DISC ideation sessions.
- Implement DISC vision and directions in designs.
- Work closely with Material and Product Dev/Engineering teams to have designs realized into concepts and prototypes.
- Lead storytelling and overview transition of DISC designs to in-line.
- Hold a bachelor degree in engineering product design, industrial design or a related field with (Senior level) 8~10 year or (Junior level) 5~7 year technical experience (Senior level: At least 7-years in footwear / Junior level: At least 5-years in footwear).
- Demonstrated skills at using NX 3D CAD software. Experience with NX 12 is a plus.
- Proven ability in designing and building novel footwear based on sound engineering principles and creative exploration.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with people across different disciplines and ethnical backgrounds.
- Proven ability at juggling multiple priorities, manage expectations and deliver results in a timely manner.
- Strong PR skills to communicate with internal/external groups and media.
- Strong passion for sports.
- Conversational level of English or Korean language
- Air tickets can be covered for overseas applicants and also during vacation
- Accommodation will be provided
- Competitive salary
Documents submission >> 1st Interview >> 2nd Interview >> Contract singing
How To Apply
Click on Apply Now above or Send your Resume to:
Phone 1: 01097256793
Descente Korea is a leading sports fashion company with total sales of KRW 650 billion in 2015, maintaining 16% of solid sales growth for the last 5 years. We have recorded over 10 % of growth rate despite the worldwide economic recession and even expected to reach KRW 720 billion revenue in 2016. Currently we have 7 family brands: the World’s first authentic golf wear brand, Munsingwear; a fashionable French sports brand, Le coq Sportif; a Stylish golf wear brand, Le coq golf; a premium authentic sports brand, Descente; an athletic golf brand, Descente golf; an original English sportswear supplier, Umbro; and last but not least, a global Compression wear, SKINS. We have broadened our market by launching the subsidiaries, Descente Global Retail, and Descente Korea Logistics, and are now taking the lead to create a better environment for sports with “Descente Sports Foundation” founded in 2013. We launched “Descente Global Shoes R&D Center” in Pusan with a hope to create a new lifestyle through sports and contribute to a better world as a future trend leader. Come and join the fabulous Descente Korea, where those who work with passion get what they deserve and where a culture of trust and openness truly exits, and make a difference together. Hiring Process Documents Review Assessment of documents requested on the job posting. 1st Interview Signing A Skype or in-person interview will be held with our recruitment team 2nd Interview Contract conditions will be discussed with our HR recruitment manager Contract Work contract will be signed once the contract agreement is received
Company Type: Business Company
Business Area: sports clothing, fashion, footwear, design,
Establishment Year: 1935
Employees: 501 - 1,000