One-Stop Prep is aiming for the world’s leading education solutions provider and we are looking for reliable, responsible, and self-motivated individuals to come join our team. Please submit updated English resume, OSP Application, and recent photo of yourself to email@example.com.
(Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.)
[Minimum Requirements for any of our positions]
- All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
- Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an Apostille
- Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *Notarized with an Apostille
11. [PT] Junior Literature Program Instructor
Junior Literature: The 100 Classics program offers a motivating studying method through reading, writing, and discussion. This is an English educational program for elementary, middle school, and high school students, (grades 2~9) to develop cultural refinement, critical thinking, and creative thinking skills.
- Candidate must enjoy working with students in grades 2 ~ 9
- Degree in English literature or English education preferred
- Previous teaching experience with younger students are preferred
- Seoul, Apgujeong (Subway Line. no. 3)
- Available class schedules
- Friday 6PM ~ 9:30PM
- Saturday 9AM ~ 12:30PM or 2PM ~ 5:30PM
- Weekdays and private tutoring classes are available
- Further details of class schedule, size, etc., will be discussed during the interview
- Start Date: ASAP / Negotiable
- Training Start: Training provided for one week before the class commences
- 25,000KRW per hour (negotiable based on qualification)