English teacherCompany Name: Myongji Elementary School
|Job Function||planning teaching evaluating and so on.|
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Specialized Requirements||love children, passionate, responsible|
|Location||Seoul-si > Seodaemun-gu|
1. Job Description
- Position : Part-time English teacher
- Age of students : 8~9 years old(one of 1st and 2nd grades)
2. Working Conditions
- Period of employment : 2019. 08. 26. ~ 2020. 02. 29. (possible to renew the contract after termination)
- Working Hours : Monday to Friday, 15 instructional hours a week(1 instructional hour is 40 minutes.)
- Monthly payment : 1,740,000 won.
- Months with vacations are paid by the number of days worked.
- In case of teaching English Camp during vacation, tuition fee will be paid separately.
- Holders of 4 years collage bachelor’s degree or an expectant
- Visa : E2 or F6
- Experienced in elementary school is preferred.
4. Required documents
- Application Form
- Personal Essay
- A lesson Plan Sample
- Degree Certificate Copy
- Another Certificates that are probably preferred
- Consent form for collection and use of personal information(Attachment)
* required documents for finalists : a copy of notarized degree certificate, copy of passport, copy of Alien Registration Card, Health Examination Results, Latent Tuberculosis Test Results, Consent form of checking Sexual Offense History&Crime of Child Abuse, copy of bankbook.
5. How to Apply
- Send an e-mail(see below) or visit Myongji Elementary School with all required documents by 2019. 08. 21(Wed.) 12:00.
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address : 32-20, Myongji2gil, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul
6. Additional Notes
- Submitting false information will result in immediate contract termination.
- We will individually contact only those who pass each screening stage.
- We prefer teachers who are living in Seoul, South Korea.
Attachment : Consent form of collecting and using of persoal Information
Phone 1: 010-3362-2360
Contact Person: Kim Myung Hee
Myongji Elementary School
Company Type: Private School
Business Area: Teaching students and related works
Establishment Year: 1967
Employees: 11 - 50