Artisan (Sneakers maker) position at the Italian high fashion Golden Goose Deluxe BrandCompany Name: Golden Goose Deluxe Brand
Golden Goose Deluxe Brand is an Italian high fashion sneaker brand that has created a complete lifestyle for its customers, offering a collection that includes ready to wear, accessories and footwear, combining a refined and modern style with a vintage feeling, all supported by the strong Italian sartorial tradition. Please visit our company profile or website for more details.
We are now looking to fill artisan (Sneakers maker) positions at our Korea Seoul branch.
The main task is to design customized snickers, including adding vintage designs and phrases using handy tools.
- Related training will be given and design-related career or prior experience is not mandatory but will be a plus.
- Both part-time and contract-based full-time positions are available. This will be decided upon the interview and based on candidates schedule.
- Priority will be given to Italian applicants but candidates from other European countries are also welcomes.
- Should be able to communicate well in English. Korean is a plus.
- E-7 Visa sponsorship is possible (Holders of design-related bachelor or masters degree with +1 year experience can receive E-7 Visa)
- Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also apply online here via WorknPlay.
Phone 1: 01097256793
Golden Goose Deluxe Brand
Golden Goose Golden Goose was born in 2000 merging the creative spirit of Francesca Rinaldo and Alessandro Gallo: two young Venetian designers, outsiders until then to the world of fashion. Since the beginning, the company has distinguish itself with innovative but artisan spirited products, a low-key communication strategy and a highly selective placement in venues that share the brand's philosophy. Golden Goose has created a complete lifestyle for its customers, offering a collection that includes ready to wear, accessories and footwear, combining a refined and modern style with a vintage feeling, all supported by the strong Italian sartorial tradition. Golden Goose in the world The brand has flagship stores in Venice New York, Paris, London, Milan, Tokyo, Seoul, Beijing, Beirut, St. Tropez, Amsterdam, besides strengthening partnerships with all the most important fashion destinations around the globe.
Company Type: Business Company
Business Area: Fashion, Design,
Establishment Year: 2000
Employees: 11 - 50