Looking for A Passanate Gyopo Teacher in Gangnam (Chungdam)Company Name: P&E English
P&E English (established in 2006) is an established English Academy which is located
in Chungdam-dong (Near Chungdam Subway Station Line 7). Our classes have a maximum
of six students so that it is easier for teachers to manage their classes and allows
each student to have more interaction with their teachers. Our students are generally
English kindergarten graduates and have above average English skills. We are looking
for a professional, passionate, and warm- hearted Gyopo teacher who is skillful with
elementary and middle school students.
We are looking for a teacher who can start working from Sep. 2 and also is able to go through a training session from Aug.1 or so.
- Teaching North American elementary and middle school curriculum to elementary and middle school students.
- Preparing for classes, filling out report cards for students,
and parent consultation once a semester (6 months) in person or on the phone
- Able to attend P&E Winter Camp in America for 8.5 weeks (this is with extra pay and benefits)
Tues. /Thurs. 2:00~10:00
* If you hold a Korean citizenship, required documents are different from above.
*You must currently be in Korea for an interview *
* PLEASE DO NOT SEND RESUMES IF YOU DO NOT FIT ALL THE CRITERIA ABOVE *
- BA/BS degree from an accredited 4 year university located in the USA, UK, or Canada
- must have original diploma (notorized with an Apostille)
-must have a criminal background check (notorized with an Apostille)
-teaching experience in Seoul (Teaching experience of grade 1-9), teaching TOEFL, SSAT, ISEE, IELTS, SAT will be preferred.
- TESOL, TEFL holder or one who majored in education in the USA, UK, or Canada is preferred.
- IB DP program certificate holder will be preferred.
-Parliament Debate and MUN teaching experience will be preferred.
-Teaching pay starts from 25,000 KRW per hour ranging from 25,000~38,000 KRW if you choose to go by hourly. You will get average 24~30 hours to teach per week.
-If you choose to go by set monthly salary, it ranges from 2,500,000~ 3,800,000 KRW.
-Above is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
*Paid training for 2~4 weeks depending on the teacher's experience (Training will start before your starting date)
*There will be a 15-20 minute sample class and a written test before the actual interview
*Send your cover letter, resume, and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
**PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUMES, DO NOT CALL THE SCHOOL**
We will review your resume and contact you.
** If Saturday classes are open, you can be assigined with extra pay
** During summer, winter, and spring break intensives for local and international school students, we can have extra classes or adjusted academy schedule
6 Dosan-daero 92-gil, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea 6 Dosan-daero 92-gil, Cheongdam-dong
Phone 1: 02-3442-3128
Contact Person: Jennifer Park
P & E English is a private English Language Institution focusing on teaching students North American school subjects and also preparing students for college entrance exams. Students' ages range from 7 years old to middle school.
Company Type: Education Institute