[SPEP] R&D Position Available in SeoulCompany Name: Speaking Proficiency Enhancement Program
[Full-time Employee Benefits]
- Health Insurance
- Korean Pension plan (dependent on nationality/visa type based on Korean law)
- Paid vacation days and national holidays
- SPEP’s professional teacher training
- Housing allowance support for E2 and F visa holders
- Airfare support for E2 and F visa holders
4. [FT/Non-Teaching] Content Innovation Specialist – R&D
[Job Description Overview]
A Content Innovation Specialist executes plans for the writing, editing, and production of content throughout its development. He/she collaborates with other content innovation specialists on the instructional design and development of program, course, and textbook content, under the leadership and direction of the Program Architect and/or Content Innovation Project Manager.
- Generate ideas for concept development and raw content creation on development projects.
- Create a wide range of learning content for both online and offline learning.
- Review and understand the approved instructional design, syllabus, course configuration, content map, development schedule.
- Aim to create 100% original content within the parameters of the project scope and established development guidelines.
- Participate in the preparation and conduction of audio/video recordings of developed content, including script writing, editing, and revisions.
- Collaboratively plan, develop and conduct workshops/seminars/presentations in English/Korean for staff and clients.
- Must be able to demonstrate complete mastery of written and verbal English
- Excellent proofreading/editing/revision skills & extremely detail-oriented
- Must have prior adult ESL content & curriculum development experience
- BA/MA in Translation, TESOL, Education, English, Linguistics, Journalism
- MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Business level proficiency in Korean (Preferred)
- Seoul, Apgujeong Station
- Monday to Friday 9:00AM ~ 6:00PM
- Some Saturdays will be required
- Start Date: July ~ September 2019 / Negotiable
- Negotiable based on qualification
- Starting from 2.3 million per month
- Extra housing stipend of 400,000KRW will only be available for F visa holders
Phone 1: 02-2017-2422
Phone 2: 02-2017-2425
Contact Person: HR Team
Speaking Proficiency Enhancement Program
SPEP is one of the fastest growing and promising educational institutions specializing in English enhancement.
Company Type: Education Institute