Teaching position in WonderworkersCompany Name: Wonderworkers
Wonderworkers in Dongtan is looking for passionate and kid-friendly teachers.
We have been growing and are looking for devoted teachers who will share our institute growth together.
* About Wonderworkers
1. Location: A New City called the 2nd Dongtan, a clean area, close to Seoul (via SRT, 20 away from Kangnam and via bus 40 min)
2. Homepage: http://www.wwenglish.co.kr/
3. Phone No.: 82-10 – 2420- 8278
* About Work
1. Students: from Elementary to Middle School Students
2. Working Hours: 5 Days/Week (Mon. - Fri.)
2:30-9:00 (one hour prep is mandatory, which is 1:30, Tues and Thursday are usually off at 7:30.)
3. Salary: 2.2 Million KRW ~ 2.7 Million KRW
4. Benefits: Housing or Allowance(negotiable), all red days off and 10-day paid vacation
5. Qualifications : - E2,F4,F5,F6 visa holders – (Apostilled)
- Bachelor's degree
- A nationwide (FBI/RCMP/etc) Criminal background check (Apostilled)
- Citizenship from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand.
Our working atmosphere is pretty lenient and people are friendly. Around the institute, there is a brand new outdoor mall, which can be pleasant as well. We will look forward to hearing from you.
Phone 1: 010-2420-8278
We are currently searching for outgoing and dedicated instructors to work with in Dongtan, Gyeonggi-do. Please check details below and if you are interested in, please send your updated resume and cover letter at email@example.com Position: instructor (Working experience is not necessary.) Location: Dongtan, Gyunggi Qualification: Bilingual (no need to be Kyopo) or F-visa holders Starting Day: the sooner the better (end of July) Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 2:00 – 7:00 (1 hr prep so the class starts at 2) Teaching Days: 5days a week (Red days are off) Student Age: 8 - 13years old (Elementary) Salary: 2.2million~(negotiable) - if you need housing, it can be also negotiable. Required documents: 1. Copy of degree 2. Copy of transcript [unofficial one is acceptable] 3. Copy of medical check result within a year 4. Copy of criminal record check from home country 5. Copy of passport for the personal part and visa part 6. Copy of ARC CARD front and back 7. Copy of housing contract 8. Copy of bankbook We want someone who can grow together, helping each other. The size of the hackwon is rather compact; yet. people working here are great and wonderful. You will be able to have invaluable experience with us.
Company Type: Education Institute