Corporate Recruiting Consultant for Leading Educational FirmCompany Name: Chung Dahm Learning
The Faculty Human Resources Team of Chung Dahm Learning is inviting candidates to interview for this non-teaching, corporate position at our headquarters in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam.
As Chung Dahm Learning’s business scope continues to expand, we require a consultant to assist us with recruiting, placement, HR management, and new business development.
Responsibilities will include building and maintaining a network of qualified candidates, conducting phone and in-person interviews, devising and implementing clear strategies and processes to meet changing supply and demand.
- Minimum undergraduate degree, from an accredited 4-year University. Marketing majors are preferred.
- Bilingual in both Korean and English (F-4 candidates or Korean citizens)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a corporate setting, preferably in HR, Marketing, PR, or Recruiting
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the ESL industry in Korea as an instructor, researcher, coordinator, etc.
- Experience in social media marketing strongly preferred
- Exceptional organization and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong work ethic, ability to multi-task effectively and ambition for self-development
Salary and incentives:
· Competitive yearly salary (commensurate on experience) and opportunities for advancement
· Eligibility for promotion, raises
· Contract-based position with the possibility of regular employee status in the future (depending on performance)
firstname.lastname@example.org (please write recruiter consultant in the email header)
Chung Dahm Learning Faculty Human Resources
NO CALLS: Email a cover letter, an updated resume, and photo only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Phone 1: 02-6257-0256
Contact Person: Recruiting Center
Chung Dahm Learning
Chung Dahm Learning is Korea’s foremost leader of English education. With over 100 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students, over 1,000 trained and certified instructors, and a comprehensive pre-developed curriculum, Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than “just a teaching job”. Our high salaries are a reflection of the premium value with place on our instructors. A 5 day training program will be provided. APPLY DIRECTLY to the Chung Dahm Learning’s HR Department and receive the following benefits: -monthly salary of 2.0-3.0 million KRW for 120 teaching hours. -E-2 visa sponsorship (if necessary). We also hire those with F-6 or F-4 visas! -rent-free furnished SINGLE STUDIO or 5 million KRW key money deposit loan -50/50 health insurance/pension -Severance bonus upon completion of 1 year contract -Always be paid ON TIME and in FULL Requirements: -be a native English speaker -hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa -hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries -have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country) Please visit our website at www.teachinkorea.com to learn more about Chung Dahm and read testimonials from current and former instructors. You can also apply directly on our website or through email@example.com. A representative will contact you to initiate the application process. NO CALLS PLEASE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Company Type: Education Institute