Grade 5 teacher at BC CollegiateCompany Name: Canadian International Schools
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Specialized Requirements||Bachelor of Education, PGCE or equivalent; teaching certificate from Canada, US, Australia, New Zealand, UK, or South Africa; eligible for F class visa.|
|Salary||Competitive, increasing with previous experience.|
|Starting Date||Aug 26, 2019|
|Location||Seoul-si > Seocho-gu|
To work at BC Collegiate is to join one of the top, elite programs in all of Korea. There are high expectations of our exceptional teaching staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualifications and demonstrated ability to teach their subject at the elementary level.
- Exhibit cultural understanding and a desire to live and work in Korea.
- A positive attitude and is flexible, adaptable and committed to teaching.
- Awareness of modern curriculum (inquiry and collaborative learning), and the appropriate application of performance standards.
- Willingness to work with a group of professionals to collaborate regarding curriculum, assessment, instruction and planning.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to create effective working relationships with colleagues and students.
Canadian International Schools
Canadian International Schools--IntEd Consulting supports BC Offshore Schools and Alberta Accredited International Schools become exceptional places for learners and educators. We are currently seeking passionate school leaders from Alberta and British Columbia as well as certified teachers from around the world.
Company Type: Education Institute
Establishment Year: 2015
Employees: 11 - 50