[M+W 12:00-1:00PM] Part-Time Corporate TrainerCompany Name: Success Oriented Consulting
S.O. Consulting is a startup HRD company that works with individuals, small businesses and large corporations developing workshops and programs based on the unique needs of each client.
S.O. Consulting is currently seeking professional corporate trainers who will join our Business English education team for our Beyond Language program. We prioritize our team members’ needs and value each instructor immensely. We are built on a foundation of authenticity, mutual trust and respect.
Please contact at (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information or to email us your recent resume.
- Business English Class (Level: Beginner- Intermediate)
- Start Date: Monday June 17th 2019 End Date: Thursday October 24th 2019
- 1-hour sessions (Approx. 50 mins)
- Mondays and Wednesdays 12pm-1pm
- Materials and brief training provided before session begins
- Minimum preparation required
- 40,000KRW per hour
- In the first month, there will be 4 weekly evaluation required of Beyond Language participants. The frequency is due to an opportunity for a raise after the first month of classes for the instructors. After the first month, only monthly evaluations will be required.
- Days off
- Red day: Oct 3rd
- Summer holiday: Aug 12th- 16th
- Thanksgiving break: Sept 9th-14th
- Company holidays: Oct 9th, 14th
o Weekly Kakao Check-In
o Daily Attendance
o Weekly Report
- Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
- All necessary documents to teach in Korea
- Teaching and/or business experience preferred
- Instructors currently working in Korea preferred
Success Oriented Consulting
Success Oriented Consulting is a start up HRD company that works with individuals, small businesses, and large corporations. We develop workshops and programs based on the unique needs of each client, helping them define and execute what success means to them. Our core values are based on the foundation of the flexibility of our courses, respect for our clients and the courage of lifelong learners. Our uniqueness lies in the innovation in how each course is developed. Through collaboration we create the course that best fosters the client's growth. S.O. Consulting recognizes the fast-paced and ever-changing world. We are here to help you navigate through this increasingly competitive environment that we live in today.
Company Type: Business Company
Establishment Year: 2017
Employees: 1 - 10