One-Stop Prep is aiming for the world’s leading education solutions provider and we are looking for reliable, responsible, and self-motivated individuals to come join our team. Please submit updated English resume, OSP Application, and recent photo of yourself to email@example.com. Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
(Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.)
[Minimum Requirements for any of our positions]
- All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
- Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an Apostille
- Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *Notarized with an Apostille
[Full-time Employee Benefits]
- Visa Sponsorship
- Health Insurance
- Korean Pension plan (dependent on nationality/visa type based on Korean law)
- Paid vacation days and national holidays
- One-Stop prep’s professional teacher training
- Housing allowance support for E2 and F visa holders
- Airfare support for E2 and F visa holders
[FT] TOEFL & Junior Literature Instructor
TOEFL: One-Stop Prep’s TOEFL preparation program has been carefully designed to equip students with effective strategies and methods to take the TOEFL tests. Instructors will receive training to familiarize themselves with OSP’s strategies and methods. They will also be provided with a class syllabus and all required texts.
Junior Literature: The 100 Classics program offers a motivating studying method through reading, writing, and discussion. This is an English educational program for elementary, middle school, and high school students, (grades 2~9) to develop cultural refinement, critical thinking, and creative thinking skills.
- Must have experience in teaching TOEFL and/or taken the TOEFL tests before
- Bilingual in English and Korean (Native English and proficiency in Korean) preferred
- Seoul, Apgujeong (Subway Line. no. 3)
- Must be able to work on Saturday
- Available regular class schedules
- Weekdays: between 3PM ~ 10PM
- Saturday: 9AM ~ 7PM
- Private tutoring classes are available outside of regular classes
- Further details of class schedule, size, etc., will be discussed during the interview
- Start Date: June ~ August 2019 / Negotiable
- Training Start: Training provided for one week before the class commences
- Based on 80 teaching hours: 2.39 million KRW
- Extra housing stipend of 400,000KRW will only be available for E2 and F visa holders
- (Subject to change depends on working hours)