* Elementary Teacher * * 8 Weeks Vacation * American Curriculum International School - MICA InternationalCompany Name: MICA International School
|Job Function||Elementary Teacher; MICA International; English; F VISA;|
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Specialized Requirements||American Curriculum, F-Visa|
|Starting Date||Jul 22, 2019|
|Deadline||Jun 28, 2019|
|Location||Gyeonggi-do > Yongin-si|
Welcome to MICA, which stands for Mastery, Integrity, Creativity and Academy. We are an International School offering our classes in English, targeting students at a young age to grow as bilingual, globally talented individuals in the future. We follow an American curriculum and follow a balanced arts curriculum, not just focusing on teaching English, but also Science, Sociology, Mathematics, Art, Music and Physical Education.
We have up to 20 teachers (Both Native & Gyopo) in our school, and have less than 100 students enrolled. Rather than many, we focus on each individual student's excellence and growth.
* We are hiring teachers to teach Elementary level students in our school *
- Our instructors must follow a balanced approach, and must have some knowledge, and ability to teach other subjects such as Science and Mathematics in addition to English language
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
- F6 / F2 Visa Native English Foreigner OR F4 Visa Gyopo (Overseas Korean)
- Prefer someone with a teaching certificate
- Prefer someone with teaching experience in the US, or in an international school in Korea
- Must be able to teach some subjects in Science, Sociology and Mathematics (Not just English Teaching / Conversation)
- Teaching Level: Elementary Students (the specific year-level you teach can be subject to change)
- Must be able to start work in July 22nd (Monday)
- Someone who is passionate in teaching, and loves children
Working Conditions (Same for all positions)
- Working Hours:
- Monday ~ Friday - 07:40 am ~ 4:40 pm
- Starting Date: July 22nd (Monday) - New semester starts for the school
- Holidays/Vacation: 8 Weeks Total
- Spring Break - 1 Week, Summer + Winter Break - 3 Weeks, Including National Holidays (American Holidays Included)
- Lunch provided in-school
- Commuting bus provided departing from Migeum Station (Bundang Line)
- Housing provided: Within Migeum Station (Bundang)
- OR Housing Allowance (Up to 500,000 KRW)
- Round-trip flight ticket provided (if you currently live overseas)
- Other conditions negotiable
Gogi-dong, Yongin-si, South Korea Gogi-dong Village
Our school and neighborhood is surrounded by the Gogi-ri reservoir, Cheong-gye Mountain, Bara Mountain and Baekwoon Mountain. Nearby houses are suburbs, and thus, is a quiet and peaceful neighborhood with a scenery of nature.
In addition, your provided housing will be situated near Migeum Station, as MICA provides a commuting shuttle bus service for instructors, departing from Migeum Station (Bundang Line) to the school.
Although our address is distantly remote, it is in fact only a 20 minute distance from Seoul. It is easily accessible by the Seoul Subway and the City Bus, allowing for easy commuting or travelling in and out of the city.
Phone 1: +82-2-568-7289
MICA International School
About MICA, stands for Mastery, Integrity, Creativity and Academy. We are an International School offering our classes in English, targeting students at a young age to grow as bilingual, globally talented individuals in the future. We follow an exact American curriculum and follow a balanced arts curriculum, not just focusing on teaching English, but also Science, Sociology, and Mathematics. We want our students to be knowledgeable in a balanced manner, and be creative and independent at the same time. --- MICA offers excellent educational amenities such as a full gymnasium, an art room, a music room, an auditorium, an IT room, a library, an outdoor soccer field and two play areas. MICA also provides child-friendly computers in our library to enhance the learning activities of our curriculum, which includes the Scholastic Reading Program. Finally, we offer a healthy, organic based lunch and snack menu, which is prepared by a licensed nutritionist. We offer up to date shuttle buses for a safe, comfortable ride to and from MICA.
Company Type: Education Institute
Business Area: International School
Establishment Year: 2013
Employees: 11 - 50