* ELL Teacher * * 8 Week Vacation * American Curriculum International School - MICA InternationalCompany Name: MICA International School
|Job Function||Native English Teacher; MICA; ELL Teacher; Grammar; Reading; Writing; Speaking;|
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Specialized Requirements||E2 VISA, ELL Teacher|
|Starting Date||Jul 22, 2019|
|Deadline||Jun 28, 2019|
|Location||Gyeonggi-do > Yongin-si|
Welcome to MICA, which stands for Mastery, Integrity, Creativity and Academy. We are an International School offering our classes in English, targeting students at a young age to grow as bilingual, globally talented individuals in the future. We follow an American curriculum and follow a balanced arts curriculum, not just focusing on teaching English, but also Science, Sociology, and Mathematics.
We have up to 20 teachers (Both Native & Gyopo) in our school, and have less than 100 students enrolled. Rather than many, we focus on each individual student's excellence and growth.
* We are hiring a Native English Teacher to teach English learning students Grammar, Writing, Reading and Speaking.
- The students' English levels are basic / conversational, thus rather than ESL teaching, you would be focusing more on ELL.
- Teaching Level: Mostly Elementary
Position: ELL Teacher
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
- E2 VISA Native English Foreigner
- Prefer someone with a teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, etc.)
- Prefer someone with teaching experience in the US, or in an international school in Korea
- Must be capable in teaching all-rounded English in areas of Grammar, Reading, Writing, and Speaking
- Must be able to start work in July 22nd (Monday)
- Someone who is passionate in teaching, organized, patient, and loves children
Working Conditions (Same for all positions)
- Working Hours:
- Monday ~ Friday - 07:40 am ~ 4:40 pm
- Starting Date: July 22nd (Monday) - New semester starts for the school
- Holidays/Vacation: Roughly 8 Weeks Total
- Spring Break - 1 Week, Summer + Winter Break - 3 Weeks, Including National Holidays (Korean + American)
- Lunch provided in-school
- Commuting bus provided departing from Migeum Station (Bundang Line)
- Housing provided: Within Migeum Station (Bundang)
- OR Housing Allowance (Up to 500,000 KRW)
- Round-trip flight ticket provided (if you currently live overseas)
- Other conditions negotiable
Gogi-dong, Yongin-si, South Korea Gogi-dong Village
Our school and neighborhood is surrounded by the Gogi-ri reservoir, Cheong-gye Mountain, Bara Mountain and Baekwoon Mountain. Nearby houses are suburbs, and thus, is a quiet and peaceful neighborhood with a scenery of nature.
In addition, your provided housing will be situated near Migeum Station, as MICA provides a commuting shuttle bus service for instructors, departing from Migeum Station (Bundang Line) to the school.
Although our address is distantly remote, it is in fact only a 20 minute distance from Seoul. It is easily accessible by the Seoul Subway and the City Bus, allowing for easy commuting or travelling in and out of the city
Phone 1: +82-2-568-7289
MICA International School
About MICA, stands for Mastery, Integrity, Creativity and Academy. We are an International School offering our classes in English, targeting students at a young age to grow as bilingual, globally talented individuals in the future. We follow an exact American curriculum and follow a balanced arts curriculum, not just focusing on teaching English, but also Science, Sociology, and Mathematics. We want our students to be knowledgeable in a balanced manner, and be creative and independent at the same time. --- MICA offers excellent educational amenities such as a full gymnasium, an art room, a music room, an auditorium, an IT room, a library, an outdoor soccer field and two play areas. MICA also provides child-friendly computers in our library to enhance the learning activities of our curriculum, which includes the Scholastic Reading Program. Finally, we offer a healthy, organic based lunch and snack menu, which is prepared by a licensed nutritionist. We offer up to date shuttle buses for a safe, comfortable ride to and from MICA.
Company Type: Education Institute
Business Area: International School
Establishment Year: 2013
Employees: 11 - 50