[PT] Teach Junior Literature Program in Seoul!Company Name: One-Stop Prep
One-Stop Prep is aiming for the world’s leading education solutions provider and we are looking for reliable, responsible, and self-motivated individuals to come join our team. Please submit updated English resume, OSP Application, and recent photo of yourself to Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
(Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.)
[Minimum Requirements for any of our positions]
- All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
- Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an Apostille
- Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *Notarized with an Apostille
11. [PT] Junior Literature Program Instructor
Junior Literature: The 100 Classics program offers a motivating studying method through reading, writing, and discussion. This is an English educational program for elementary, middle school, and high school students, (grades 2~9) to develop cultural refinement, critical thinking, and creative thinking skills.
- Candidate must enjoy working with students in grades 2 ~ 9
- Degree in English literature or English education preferred
- Previous teaching experience with younger students are preferred
- Seoul, Apgujeong (Subway Line. no. 3)
- Available Saturday class schedules
- Morning: 9AM ~ 12:30PM
- Afternoon: 2PM ~ 5:30PM
- Weekdays and private tutoring classes are available
- Further details of class schedule, size, etc., will be discussed during the interview
- Start Date: June ~ August 2019 / Negotiable
- Training Start: Training provided for one week before the class commences
- 25,000KRW per hour (negotiable based on qualification)
Phone 1: 02-2017-2422
Phone 2: 02-2017-2425
Contact Person: HR Team
One-Stop Prep One-Stop Prep is aiming for the world’s leading education solutions provider and we are looking for reliable, responsible, and self-motivated individuals to come join our team. Please submit updated English resume, OSP Application, and recent photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include which job position you are applying for and start date availability on the application form. Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Company Type: Education Institute