★HIRING★ [FT] Native English Teachers in Seocho area★Company Name: PEA-I: Practical English Application Ins
We are currently looking for full-time elementary teachers to work with us at PEA-I. We need teachers that are HIGHLY MOTIVATED to teach in a very academic CREATIVE environment. Our academy is looking for teachers who are friendly, passionate, and responsible to guide and lead our students to be extraordinary.
At PEA-I we do not teach English. We are an immersion program that accepts students that are already fluent thus we focus more on deeper comprehension of the content our students are asked to learn.
We motivate, so our students can discover. We teach, so our students can develop. We allow our students to experience, so they can master their academic skills. If you are interested in joining our team and have experience teaching in Seoul, please read further and see what we have to offer.
- Must have graduated with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university
- Must be able to provide documents to be cleared for teaching by the Department of Education in South Korea
- With minimum 2 years of experience teaching in Seoul, Korea
- Native English speakers only
- Residing in Korea
WORKING CONDITIONS & BENEFITS:
- Working Days: 5 Days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday)
- Working Hours: 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Salary: 4 million won (If retention incentives are met salary can reach 5.5 million won)
- Other benefits include: Time off, Severance pay, and Health insurance
◈ If you are interested in this job, please send us your cover letter, resume, and a
profile picture of yourself to: email@example.com
Subject: "Sparked 2019"
PEA-I: Practical English Application Ins
PEA-I (Practical English Application Institute) offers bright children an environment where they can gain confidence in learning how to conceive, believe, and achieve their dreams. The importance of a student’s ability to see the “Big Picture” and being able to have “Deeper Knowledge” in their study is the focal point of our curriculum. Teachers' passion to teach students on how to study and learn is what we value. In turn, we are able to take pride in grooming today’s children into leaders of tomorrow by giving personal attention and needed guidance in learning how to apply what they have learned as individuals and in team environments. It is a healthy place for children to conceive, believe, and achieve their dreams. PEA-I is revolutionizing the way English is taught in Korea since it’s the obvious next step for children learning English as a second language in their own homeland. We will be the “one stop shop” where a parent can rely on their children to master the English language once enrolled at PEA-I.
Company Type: Education Institute