Looking for a Media & Entertainment International MarketerCompany Name: Bethel Global Media Contents
BGMC is looking for A+ talent to join our global marketing team! Our international marketing team consists of talent from various countries such as Japan, Malaysia, and Thailand. You know those shows you see on TV? We're the ones who help produce it, acquire it, distribute it and localize it. Learn about the industry, meet the biggest players and go to the largest markets in the world. Entertainment will never feel the same again.
- Content acquisition and distribution
- Serve as a liaison for different foreign partners
- Marketing of localization services
- Other ad hocs
*This position requires a 3-month probation period.
1. Bachelor's Degree (Preferably related to media, business, or marketing.)
2. Languages - Must be fluent in English and Korean (bilingual proficiency)
3. Currently living in Korea + able to work in Seoul.
- Knowledge of Chinese is a plus
- Excellent research and creative writing skills
- Passion for television and media
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, and work in a team.
- Willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- Great communication skills
- Korean speaker
- Sales + marketing experience (1-3 Years)
- Tech-savvy in Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, SNS platforms, Adobe Illustrator... etc
A cover letter and resume is required in English.
A Korean version is optional.
Send in your application to email@example.com
Bangbaecheon-ro 24-gil, 11 6th Floor
Bethel Global Media Contents
Based in Seoul, South Korea, Bethel Global Media Contents is a leader in the media industry. We at Bethel take pride as pioneers in the globalization of broadcast contents. Our directive is clear and simple - to bring entertainment, culture, and information to the global community of nations which is becoming increasingly connected while at the same time, more and more isolated. We aim to break cultural barriers and foster understanding through media, and as such, we are active in a diverse array of fields including the production (with an emphasis on global co-productions), planning, strategizing, funding, post-production and localization of contents. To help achieve this, we have assembled a highly talented and dedicated team of media professionals who are working to create viable solutions for the various obstacles that arise during the production process. Our team works on projects from their inception, planning and strategizing financial and creative solutions so that media contents may launch successfully. By working out strategies which take into consideration both the business and creative factors which are essential to any production, we are able to achieve goals which are satisfactory to ourselves and to our partners. This is the reason that Bethel has developed a growing reputation as the go-to company for producers in Korea and abroad for international co-productions. As of date, Bethel Global Media Contents is one of the fastest-growing media companies in all of South Korea. As a window into the global community, we offer a new paradigm in media which consolidates all aspects of the industry into a powerful new force for cultural understanding and exchange.
Company Type: Business Company
Business Area: Marketing, Post-production, Translation
Establishment Year: 2014
Employees: 11 - 50