(Paju JLS / FT) Hiring a Native English Instructor for Elementary and Middle-Year Students – JLS Language SchoolCompany Name: Varon Networks
|Job Function||English Teacher;English Instructor;Elementary teacher;Middle-years teacher;native English instructor;|
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Salary||2.0~2.2 Million Korean Won per month (Entry Level), 2.2~2.7 Million KRW (For Experienced)|
|Location||Gyeonggi-do > Paju-si|
With over 30 years of history, and over 45,000 students enrolled, JLS provides the best brand CHESS for elementary education along with the best brands ACE and V Group for middle-years education. Throughout systematic and certified education methods, we have become a leader in becoming one of the best, largest language schools in Korea.
We have recently opened a campus in Paju, Suwon and are planning to open another in 2019, and we are hiring new instructors for the Paju Campus, to become part of our journey for educational excellence.
- Native English Speaker (Both Korean or non-Korean)
- Prefer a Bilingual, someone who is also fluent in Korean
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Someone who can work with us for a long duration
- Someone who loves children, is proactive, is devoted, and has basic experience in teaching
- Someone who is already residing within Korea (Foreigners Included)
- Working Hours: 2:00 pm ~ 10:00 pm (Monday ~ Friday)
- Maximum weekly teaching hours: 27 hours (Average 25 hours)
- Teaching Level: Elementary (Years 1~6), Middle Years (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- Our school consists of mostly elementary year students
- Housing: Provided (within walking distance to the school) (Applicable for F4 Visa)
- If you do not require housing you can negotiate for extra pay
- Severance Pay
- Holidays / Vacation: Negotiable
- (Foreigner) Your flight cost to Korea will be covered
- Self-Development Opportunities, Development Benefits Provided
- Performance-pay benefit
83 Baul-gil, Gyoha-dong, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea 83, Donggwang Winner's Plaza 5F
Paju is located in Northern Gyeonggi-do Province, and is located near the 38th parallel, and near Panmunjeom. It is a famous city for DMZ tours, and is also an icon or artistic and historical attractions.
You can easily go in and out of Paju from Seoul by taking the Seoul Subway Metro, Gyeongeui-Joongang Line, as it is a 1 hour distance by subway. You can transfer from Hongik Univ. Station, Digital Media Station, or Yongsan Station. You can also take the express bus from Seoul to Paju, taking you approximately 1-2 hours.
About With over 30 years of history, and over 45,000 students enrolled, JLS provides the best brand CHESS for elementary education along with the best brands ACE and V Group for middle-years education. Throughout systematic and certified education methods, we have become a leader in becoming one of the best, largest English language schools in Korea. We are constantly diversifying our teaching methods such as providing full English taught classes and offering classes other than Languages, to find a suitable appropriate method for each student. We follow the motto of ‘the best course makes the best curriculum”, thus we pay heavy attention and care to individual instructors and how they teach. Refer to our homepage for additional details Support for Our Teachers and Staff JLS values our teachers and we strongly believe in treating our teachers with respect and honesty. JLS has created policies that promise not to withhold payment for hours worked, make unexplained deductions from your salary, send you to work at a non-JLS institute or make excuses for not paying on time. We abide by our contract, and we abide by Korean Immigration Laws. Our management and staff are courteous, open-minded and professional; we do not tolerate any harassment, discrimination or unprofessional behavior. Our Staff Currently over 80 instructors, both Korean and Foreign native.
Company Type: Education Institute