English Teacher for Book Club ClassCompany Name: Future's Best Academy
|Job Function||Teaching English|
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Specialized Requirements||F visa holders or Kyopo teachers|
|Salary||Hourly payment of 25,000 won before income tax of 3.3%|
|Starting Date||Jun 10, 2019|
|Location||Seoul-si > Yongsan-gu|
Summer Intensive Camp (Morning Classes)
- Job Description: Book Club Class with Foreign School Students
- Working Period: June 10~August 9, 2019 (Nine Weeks)
- Teaching Hours: 09:30am~12:30pm Monday through Friday
- Students: G1~G7 of Foreign or International School Students
- Hourly Payment: 25,000 won per hour (before income tax of 3.3%)
- Type of Class: Book Club class (Read novels, solve reading comprehension Questions, write essays related to the novels' themes)
- Class Size: Maximum of Seven
200 Ichon-ro, Ichon 1(il)-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea 200
Ichon-ro 200, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea
Tel: (02) 797-2396
Cell Phone: 010-8947-6138 (Mr. Park)
How to get to our academy using the subway:
• Take subway line number 4.
• Get off at Ichon Station.
• Get out of the subway station through Exit number 4.
• Walk straight forward through the apartment complex.
• Make a right turn at Seven Eleven.
• Walk approximately 200 meters.
• You will find the Woori Bank Building across the street.
• We are on the 2nd floor of that building.
Phone 1: 822-797-2396
Phone 2: 8210-8947-6138
Contact Person: Haesoon Park
Future's Best Academy
At Future's Best Acadmey, Kindergarten and elementary shcool students learn English. Not only ordinary Korean school stuednts but foreign school students learn English (reading, writing, vocab., speaking) Math, and any other subject they may be interested in. We have been in this business for the last 18 years. Students usually learn English at our academy to supplement their study at their public schools. Other students learn English to prepare for entrance exams to international schools such as Chadewick Int'l. Students learn English at our academy in a peaceful and enjoyable way.
Company Type: Education Institute
Business Area: Teaching English to Elementary School Students
Establishment Year: 2002
Employees: 11 - 50