Front-End / Back-End Developers Wanted - YouVR, SeoulCompany Name: YouVR-3I
|Job Function||YouVR;VR Technology;Front-End Developer;Back-End Developer;|
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Specialized Requirements||Front-End or Back-End Developer|
|Location||Seoul-si > Mapo-gu|
At YouVR, we are an international group of high performing individuals who never want to stop growing. We believe 3D spaces cannot be experienced in 2D media and that people need better ways to understand, visualize and interact with space- both physically and digitally.
We provide innovative digital solutions that push technological and creative barriers of what is possible. We are a highly research focused company that loves to work with talented, curious and passionate people that take ownership in everything they do.
We are hiring both Front-End and Back-End Developers who are actively willing to pursue such innovative solutions, and continously grow as an individual, and as a team.
-- Job Position 1. Back-End Developer --
Who You Are
You are a self-driven and result-oriented backend developer who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where problems and solutions are not well defined. You enjoy working in a team, have an eye on details in design and try your best to avoid introducing bugs. You can cope with change, shift gears comfortably, and make decisions without having the total picture.
- Data Warehousing, SQL and NoSQL - Develop storage strategies and optimize complex queries
- Work closely with product, design and engineering leadership to solve business problems.
- Write and maintain technical design documents, unit tests and functional tests
- Experience working with back-end technologies based and latest development frameworks: Laravel, Express
- Experience working with two or more of data related technologies
- Experience working with others from various Relational databases, NoSQL databases, Caching systems
- Has experience with one or more cloud or devops services like AWS, Docker
- Have good experience with the TDD approach
- Experience with doing unit testing, mocking, integration/UI testing and writing unit test cases
- Good proficiency in the English language
-- Job Position 2. Front End Developer --
Who You Are
You are a self-driven and result-oriented front end developer who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where problems and solutions are not well defined. You enjoy working in a team, have an eye on details in design and try your best to avoid introducing bugs. You can cope with change, shift gears comfortably, and make decisions without having the total picture.
- Develop WebVR frontend based on Vue-js
- Develop and optimize user-oriented features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Work on projects including web layout enhancements, website enhancements, web-based applications, and database-backed websites
- Experience with at least one of Vue.js, React.js and Angular
- Familiarity with build processes and package managers such as webpack, npm
- Experience with Git and code review processes
- Familiarity with the creation of progressively enhanced websites in terms of cross-browser capabilities and accessibility
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate effectively with the internal team
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop or Sketch and the ability to convert design comps into high-performing, responsive websites
- 2+ years of professional experience (including internships and freelance experience) in front-end development
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently and to manage simultaneous projects
Why you should work with us
- We are always working on something interesting, and new.
- You'll find out our members are very strong, talented and multi-cultural
- You'll get many chances to work on projects across various industries.
- Working Hours: 08:00 am ~ 5:00 pm (40 Hours per week, Monday ~ Friday)
- Location: Seoul, Mapo-gu
- Insurance: 4 basic insurance
- (National Pension Scheme, Employment Insurance, National Health Insurance, Industrial Accident Compensation Insurance)
- Severance Pay
- Resting Lounge in-office - Beverages, Snacks, Micro-wave, Refrigerator
- Casual Dressing is allowed
- Holidays/Vacations (including Korean public holidays, and Labor Day, May 1st)
Application/Resume > Interview (2 Rounds) > Final Offer
* Interview dates will be provided in person.
About: Korea has one of the most active real-estate industries, especially due to the recently increasing trend of single-person households. YouVR helps real-estate agents and companies show customers up-to-date, 360º angle, and a VR feature of rooms and estates up for rent. Someone still living there? Don't Worry Strong Impressions Save Time, Increase Efficiency Record everything at once with YouVR. You won't have to worry about negotiating with people already living there. Impress your customers through this unique service. They will definitely be awed! Through our services you will save time for both customers and yourselves, allowing you to increase productivity and efficiency. Easy Acccess for Customers Can offer services to customers in other districts Can even sell products located in other distrcits! You can provide customers your YouVR link online through SNS, allowing them to have a look at rooms conveniently, without having to visit your agency. Perhaps your customers are visiting from other districts? Don't worry, provide them with your VR link, and have them access rooms beforehand. You will no longer be limited to having to sell products near your location. Through YouVR, you will be able to sell products located at remote locations. Our Services: We offer our VR services and display on multiple platforms, such as TV, Computer Monitors, Smartphones and Tablet PC. With just a hold of our VR goggles, your customers can view a 3D, VR version of potential up-for-sale rooms before actually visiting there! Through the YouVR Live feature, your customers can view rooms with the most up-to-date information. Finally, you can provide the YouVR link to customers through SNS, allowing them to have a look at rooms conveniently without having to visit your estate agency! Check below for our samples Procedure: We provide you with resources and the technology to help you record your products. Register to our YouVR service, and utilize our YouVR Maker Applications (Android, IOS App Store) You can request to have us record your products instead (This service is limited only within Seoul, and we will expand our services in the future) YouVR Maker: We provide you with our online software in which you can record, edit, and compile your recording easily through phone on-site, or even at a remote location Upload your profile image, agency information and contact information, and we will ensure that you will have control in how you promote your brand and products Our Staff: We boast a multi-lingual, and a multi-cultural work-environment featuring staff from France, the UK, Slovenia, Vietnam, Indonesia and many more. Become part of our crew, where we treat everyone with respect, equality, dignity and without discrimination. Our Vision We strive to target the non-Korean market, starting from the US market as our main focus (currently, we have another branch headquarters in the US). From there, we plan to expand to China, Europe, and to Asia.
Company Type: Business Company
Business Area: VR, Platform Development, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Image Technology...
Establishment Year: 2017
Employees: 11 - 50