★Full time teacher -YBM GPS-Apgujeong(Garosugil)★Company Name: YBM GPS
We here at YBM GPS are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our teaching team.
The program at GPS is designed to enrich the educational needs of students from grades 1-6. Using standard American textbooks, we provide a flexible yet structured curriculum designed to improve language proficiency and reinforce critical thinking skills, particularly in the content areas of Reading, Grammar/Writing, and Social Studies. We strictly organize our classes according to grade and level.
- Position: Full-time Instructor
- Location: Sinsa/Apgujeong (5-10min walk from Apgujeong St.)
- Starting Date: May 27, 2019
- Work Schedule: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 2:00pm–10:00pm Wed. 11am-8pm
1. Salary: 2.3 ~ 2.8 mil (depending on experience)
2. Health insurance
4. Full Severance
5. 450,000 won housing allowance money (only for F4 Visa Holders)
6. Fully structured curriculum
7. Peace of mind that comes with working for a well organized corporation.
1. F-4 Visa holders in Korea / Gyopo
2. Previous teaching experience
3. Bilingual (Native English + Communicative Level of Korean Language)
4. Candidates must have an original copy of Criminal Background Check (CBC) apostiled and diploma
E-mail to Minji (Vice Director) firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email the following:
1. Resume and Cover Letter
2. Recent Photo
3. Contact Number
Successful Candidates will be arranged for an Interview and need to prepare the following:
* A 10 min demo lesson teaching (Material will be given via email in advance)
Phone 1: 82-2-775-0509
Contact Person: Minji Han
Since 1961, YBM has demonstrated significant leadership in education. It is widely recognized among both public and private school educators as an institute that fosters character and academic excellence with dignity. YBM established GPS (Global Prep Strategy) in order to provide elite education to highly competent elementary and junior high school students. GPS is designed to enrich the educational needs of students and to facilitate a smooth and successful transition into each grade so that students can qualify for specialized high schools in Korea. Our highly qualified teachers’ in-depth instruction provides comprehensive skills and strategies so that students can master specific aptitudes essential to the proper use of English. We provide a flexible yet structured curriculum designed to reinforce critical thinking skills so that students can continue to improve their language proficiency and thus develop and expand their developing talents. We support students’ background knowledge in their intensive study of reading, writing, speaking, and listening. GPS encourages students to expand their knowledge so they can become well-rounded and better equipped for the future. We intend to guide students to the right path, which leads to their goals. We are the Gateway to Academic Success!!
Company Type: Education Institute