Native/Gyopo English Teachers + Business Management Team Associate NeededCompany Name: SPICUS INC.
SPICUS INC. is looking for native and gyopo English teachers who are experienced with corporate teaching. Below are our current openings for one-on-one executive classes.
Location: Bucheon (Chunui Station/춘의역)
Day: 3 times a week (the days are up to the teacher)
Time: 4:45-5:45pm (60min)
Location: Seoul (Gasan Digital Complex Station/가산디지털단지역)
Day/time: Tuesday & Thursday 6:30 ~ 7:30pm(60min)
Type: Group class, starting ASAP
If you are interested in any of these positions, or if you would like to apply in advance for future openings, please email Tiffany at email@example.com with the following:
1) An updated resume (.doc or .pdf)
2) A recent photo (preferably included in the resume)
3) Visa status
4) Position you are interested in
** If you are not available but know someone who is, please let them know about our current openings **
SPICUS INC. is also looking for a new Korean employee to join the Business Management Team (교육운영팀).
This full-time position involves managing relations with various companies, whom we provide our language education services to.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is confident enough to work in both Korean and English
- Is willing to learn new skills, as well as harness and develop their own skills
- Has a bright, outgoing personality
- Has a Bachelor's Degree
If you are interested in this position, please email Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
1) An updated English resume
2) An updated Korean resume
3) Any other documents you feel will be beneficial (e.g. cover letter / introduction)
We look forward to receiving your resumes.
Phone 1: 070-8610-4703
Phone 2: 010-9620-4860
Contact Person: Tiffany
At SPICUS INC., we provide first class language education to businesses, schools, and individuals with the goal of helping non-native speakers learn English for their work-related, educational, and personal goals.
Company Type: Education Institute
Establishment Year: 2007