★URGENT★ OPIc course (Gyeonggi) – HoneyBizHRDCompany Name: HoneyBiz HRD
Welcome to HoneyBiz!
HoneyBiz is an educational program provider based in Seoul, Korea.
We specialize in providing tailor-made Language training, Cross-Cultural Communication Training, Business Skills Training for multinational organizations operating in South Korea.
We are a leading and reliable education provider for teaching English in South Korea. We offer English teaching jobs for native English speakers from all over the world. Major Korean Conglomerates in South Korea are our core clients.
1. Office Location: Honeybiz HRD, 668-9 Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Bachelor’s degree in English speaking country
- Responsible and passionate instructor with minimum 1 year of teaching experience required, preferably in corporations.
3. Class Information
1) Location: Giheung-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do
2) Type: Group
3) Pay: Starting at 40,000(KRW)/H
★ Course 1
1) Level: OPIc IM1~2
2) Starting Date: April 15th (Mon), 2019
3) Schedule: Mon to Fri 08:00-17:00 (8H/Day)
4) Duration: 2 weeks
5) Program: OPIc Intensive Course for IM3~IH
6) Visa Type: F4(native Korean-speaking) or Korean
To apply, write your desired position in e-mail subject line and please send your CV and a recent picture to
※ Our promise
- A professional will help you with class management and schedules.
- Reliable payment: Fixed pay day (10th of every month)
- Once you apply to us, you will be reserved in our manpower reserve pool so feel free to send us your information even if there’s a schedule conflict or your skills belong to a different area.
Thank you. Have a great day :)
Phone 1: 02-541-4100
Contact Person: HoneyBiz HRD
HoneyBiz is an educational program provider based in Seoul, Korea. We specialize in providing tailor-made Language training, Cross-Cultural Communication Training, Business Skills Training for multinational organizations operating in Korea. We pursue innovative way of learning through convergence with new technologies. We have over the years trained more than 1,000 Korean business people on how to communicate and work effectively in foreign languages. We have our educational backgrounds in Business Administration, Hospitality, Political Science and English education.
Company Type: Education Institute