MapleBear is Currently Hiring Native Teachers to Teach Students (Early-Years, Elementary)Company Name: MapleBear
|Job Function||English TeacherEnglish InstructorElementaryPre-School|
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Salary||2.1 Million Korean Won per month (Depending on Experience)|
|Location||Daejeon-si > Yuseong-gu|
At MapleBear, We are leaders of providing the best Canadian Education throughout the world, and our goal is to foster a student-centered education environment to encourage students to grow as global individuals. We invite you to Korea for the position of a full-time English Instructor, and we are looking for individuals who can teach through experience, exploration, and excellence.
- Native English Speaker from the (US, the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Someone who can start ASAP
- Someone who loves children, is proactive, is devoted, and has an understanding of the Canadian Education Curriculum
- Working Hours: 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm (Monday ~ Friday
- Paid Vacation: 10 days (Summer: 5 days, Winter: 5 days)
- Housing: Provided (within walking distance to the school)
- Insurance: 50% of the health insurance & national pension service
- Severance Pay
- Constant training and ongoing support
- One way flight ticket (Your Destination to Korea)
Support, Guidelines for teachers
We provide as much freedom and guidance to teachers, and new instructors to ensure that learning expectations are met through techniques and teaching methods centered on the students. However, we do follow a specific core curriculum guideline for Early Years and Elementary Students. At MapleBear, we make sure to provide a safe, healthy, active and academic environment for both our children and our instructors.
- Currently 8 Foreign Teachers, 8 Korea Teachers
Bldg 205, 3F, 4-6 Doryong-dong, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, South Korea 4-6
Daejeon is Korea’s fifth largest metropolis, and serves as a hub of transportation, and is the center of several major transport routes.
You can arrive at Daejeon (Daejeon Station) from Seoul Station through the KTX, ITX (ride lasts approx. 1-2 hours) or the Mugunghwa train (ride lasts approx. 2 hours).
You can also take the bus from Seoul’s Express Bus Terminal to Daejeon (ride lasts approx. 2 hours)
Our philosophy behind providing Canadian Education is within the Immersion Education Curriculum, which was first introduced in Quebec, Canada in 1965. It is a method of effectively promoting bilingualism to students at an early age, which in our case, is promoting English to Korean students. Furthermore, we offer these immersion programs through active, participatory and creative methods, allowing students to not just become knowledgeable, but to be responsible, creative and independent at an early age. Refer to our homepage, for additional details.
Company Type: Education Institute