English Native TeacherCompany Name: BKOM Academy
BKOM is looking for passionate, energetic and outgoing new teachers starting at upcoming May 2019.
Please contact us if you are interested in the position below. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
● Qualification : Native English Speaker with a bachelor’s degree
**Native speaker including Kyopo (F4visa)
**Need at least 2 years of teaching experience in Korea
**Teachers must have FBI check and degree apostilled.
● Location : Jelzone Tower1 10F Jungja-dong 17-1 , Bundang (less than 5min walk from JungJa Station#5)
● Working Hours : Mon. through Fri. / 9:30 a.m. ~ 6:30 p.m.
● Starting Date : May 1, 2019
- Salary Offered:
- 2.4 mil ~ (Negotiable based on experience and qualifications)
- 5 days paid vacation
- severance bonus upon completion of one year contract
- summer/ winter intensive classes additional pay offer
Apply via email : email@example.com (Resume, Recent Photo, CV)
Power to BKOM
Check our school!
Phone 1: 03180178020
Contact Person: James Lee
The Power to BKOM It is our belief as parents and educators is that we are responsible for finding the keys to motivate and nurture that learning in each student as an individual. BKOM was created to be a source of encouragement, a place of learning, and a space for self expression. At BKOM, we believe that experience is the source of all good learning. Hence, we strive to create an open, student centered learning environment that encourages them to seek out and learn more about their personal interests and passions. The ages at our school are 4~10, with kindergarten in the morning and after school classes for elementary students. We look for teachers who enjoy the experience of teaching young children and have the initiative to think creatively to add value to their classroom.
Company Type: Education Institute