Having been featured in both the New York Times and CNN, Dragon Hill Spa is considered by many to be the top bathhouse, or jjimjilbang, in Korea, with a whole host of spa treatments and facilities available to help customers wind down and relax. Conveniently located right next to Yongsan Station, in central Seoul, Dragon Hill Spa boasts seven floors plus a basement with an assortment of facilities.
The first thing you’ll notice when you enter the building is a replica throne room, which was built as a way of showing customers that they will be treated like royalty at Dragon Hill Spa. Guests can relax in the gender-segregated bathhouses and saunas, equipped with numerous hot and cold baths and sauna rooms, take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool or go for a work-out in the gym. There’s also a few entertainment facilities, with a cinema and PC room situated in the basement of the building, plus karaoke rooms, an arcade, and a children’s playground on the first floor. Dragon Hill Spa also boasts a wonderful rooftop garden with a great view overlooking Yongsan District which also hosts a few restaurants and is equipped with a massive screen showing major sporting events.
The entrance fee gives you access to all the areas and facilities in the spa, as well as towels and clothing that must be worn in all common areas. An assortment of spa packages are available for purchase starting at 119,000 won, going up all the way up to 189,000 won, which include various skin treatments and massages. These packages can be purchased at the front desk. Toiletries, snacks, and other services can also be purchased using the electronic bracelet key given to you when you enter the spa. Payments are settled when leaving the spa.
Plan Your Trip
Find More About Event
Operating Hours & Admission Fees
5 am ~ 8 pm
5 am ~ 8 pm
8 pm ~ 5 am
- This offer is for foreign passport holders only.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- Guests can stay up to 12 hours. If you exceed the basic 12 hours you will have to pay an extra charge of ₩ 1,000 per hour.
- Available 24 hours a day
- Massage with body scrub only available between 2 am ~ 6 am
- Outdoor swimming pool:
- Hours: 10:00 am~12 midnight, all year round including winter
- You must wear a swimming cap and swimsuit to use the swimming pool (Can be rented)
|Company Name||Dragon Hill Spa (드래곤힐스파)|
|Category||Family & Living Fashion & Beauty Medical & Health|
|Languages Available||Japanese English|
|Opening Hours||24 Hours|
40 Hangang-daero 21na-gil, Hangangno 3(sam)-ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea 40
- Take Line 1 to Yongsan Station and go out Exit 1
- Turn right and walk straight about 150 meters. Dragon Hill Spa will be on your right.
- Free Parking for up to 5 hours for daytime customers (5 am ~ 8 pm).
- Free Parking until 11:00 am the next day for nighttime customers (8 pm ~ 5 am).
- ₩ 1,000 per hour will be incurred after you exceed the free parking time limit.