Chung-Ang University Hospital is the leader of 'medical hallyu', offering international patients from Kazakhstan, Russia, Mongolia, China, and elsewhere the highest quality personalized medical services. Designated coordinators and interpreters help provide a one-stop service for patients while they're in Korea. The hospital provides patients with the best service, which includes pickup service from the patient's hotel or the airport, 1:1 chaperone and individual schedule management with a specialized nurse and an interpreter, dynamic currency conversion, etc.
Health Check-up Program
- Designating a 1:1 Coordinator for each patient.
- One-Stop System and 1:1 chaperone
- Advanced medical equipment and a highly specialized medical team
- Gastroscopy (upper endoscopy and colonoscopy)
- Prompt cooperative treatment if health-threatening factors or diseases have been found
- Electronic tag system that offers patients a convenient examination-consultation-inpatient/outpatient treatment experience, as well as allowing them to take the check-up patients-only elevator.
This general program includes a basic health check-up, as well as various cancer screenings.
The check-up comprises over 40 meticulous tests, which include eye, blood, circulatory system, digestive system, spine, liver, and kidney tests, as well as assistance with disease prevention and early detection of illnesses. Chung-ang University Hospital specializes in detecting and preventing prostate cancer in men, and ovarian and cervical cancer in women.
Discover Seoul Pass Benefits
20% discount on Basic Program
Address: Chung-Ang University Hospital, 102, Heukseok-ro, Dongjak-gu, Seoul
Tel: 02-6299-3023 (English/Japanese), 02-6299-3026 (Russian)
Hours: Weekdays - 07:30 - 17:30, Saturdays - 08:30 - 12:30
Closed Days: Sundays
|Company Name||Chung-Ang University Hospital (중앙대학교병원)|
|Category||Services Medical & Health|
South Korea, Seoul, Dongjak-gu, Heukseok-dong, Heukseok-ro, 102 KR 06973 Chung ang University Hospital