Fanta-Stick is an exhilarating musical performance that combines traditional Korean music, known as "gugak", with contemporary melodies, along with a side of lighthearted comedy and martial arts and b-boying dance moves that come together to create a performance that will keep audience members on the edge of their seats. This musical is a wonderful introduction to Korean traditional performing arts and great entertainment for people of all ages.
In the beginning, there was a man and a woman who loved each other. God loved them so much that he gave a heavenly drum to the man and a heavenly flute to the woman. But the woman took away the heavenly drum because the man became so obsessed with it. As punishment for these actions, God hid the woman's heavenly flute and turned her family into ghosts. The only way for them to turn back into humans is to play ‘Fanta-Stick’ music with the lost heavenly flute.
Watch the Percussion Family and Gugak Family battle it out through music!
A collection of nearly all the representative traditional Korean arts!
Unique interactions between the audience and performers!
Fill your heart with exciting and beautiful fusion gugak music!
Plan Your Trip
Find More About Event
[FOR GROUPS] Fanta-Stick Performance Ticket + K Pop Dance Class Package
News & Events
Showtimes & Admission Fees
5:00 pm / 8:00 pm
Approx. 80 mins
- Adult and Child ticket prices are the same.
- No admission for children under the age of 3.
- Children between the ages of 3-12 must be accompanied by a guardian. The guardian must possess a ticket for themselves as well.
- Guests cannot choose exact seat numbers in advance. Seat numbers are automatically assigned on the day of the show.
- Entrance and entry are not permitted after the performance begins; Guests must enter the theater at least 15 minutes before the start of the performance.
- Performance schedules are subject to operational changes.
|Company Name||Musical Fanta-stick|
|Category||Arts & Performance Tickets & Passes|
|Languages Available||English Chinese|
|Performance Times||Everyday: 5 pm, 8 pm|
85 Chungjeongno 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea 85 Chungjeongno 1(il)-ga
Take Line 5 to Seodaemun Station and go out Exit 5. -> Go straight and turn at the corner. Musical Fanta-Stick is located in NH Art Hall in the basement to the right.