Noon Square is a modern shopping complex located at the heart of Myeongdong. The first floors of the mall host famous international brands such as Zara and H&M, while the upper floors are home to top Korean designer brands and a CGV movie theater. Interestingly enough, Noon Square became the first venue in Korea to install an outdoor escalator.
Although the first-floor H&M and Zara both stock products that can easily be found in other countries, the upper floors housing independent Korean brands sell more unique pieces and are at the cutting edge of Korea's renowned fashion scene. The basement level hosts a screen sports arcade and food court. One hidden feature of the mall that can't be missed is its rooftop garden. Boasting wonderful views of Myeongdong and Namsan Tower, it occasionally hosts flea markets and outdoor sales and is a great place to relax and take a break from a long day of shopping.
- B2: Legend Heroes Game Arcade
- B1: Food Court (Emoi / Nipong Naepong)
- 1F: International Brands (H&M / Zara / Charles&Keith / The Body Shop)
- 2F: Korean and SPA Brands (H&M / Zara / Ava Gallery)
- 3F: Korean Brands (Roem / Indi Brand)
- 4F: Korean Brands (Y.Concepts / Kasina / Liful / Waylon / Espionage /etc)
- 5F: ALAND
- 6F: Food Court (Shy Bana / Mad for Garlic / The Masala / Thai Garden / Akira Ramen / DOOKKI / Burger B)
- 7F: Todai / Rooftop Garden
- 8F: CGV
83-5 Myeongdong 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea Noon Square
Take Line 2 to Euljiro 1-ga Station and go out Exit 6 >> Walk straight for about 120 meters then turn left. Noon Square will be on your right