Everland One Day Pass
Everland One Day Pass
One day entrance ticket to Everland & Hoam Art Museum
Unlimited access to all rides and attractions
- Round-trip transportation
- Everland Q-Pass
- Meals, beverages, and other personal expenses
Must book at least 3 days in advance
Minimum Quantity: 4 / Maximum Quantity: 9
Why This Offer
- Visit the biggest amusement park in Korea which welcomes over seven million visitors each year
- The one-day pass gives you unlimited access to all the best rides Korea has to offer
- Featuring the largest water park and one the biggest zoos, Everland has something to offer for visitors of all ages
- Check out the Everland round-trip shuttle bus offer
What to Expect
Hold on and buckle up for the ride of your life! Everland is Korea's biggest amusement park, home to thrilling rollar coasters that will surely excite people of all ages! Opened all the way back in 1976, Everland has emerged as one of the top amusement parks in the world and the most visited attraction in Korea, welcoming over seven million visitors to the park each year. Located just outside Seoul, Everland is a kingdom of its own with tons of wild roller coasters, games, rides, hotels, restaurants, shops, a safari park, water park, and a variety of gardens. Get ready for a day of nonstop adventure!
You can use the shuttle bus service, subway, or public transportation bus, to go from Seoul to Everland.
A shuttle bus will pick you up from one of many convenient locations around Seoul and take you straight to Everland.
Shuttle Bus Departure Locations from Seoul:
• Yeongdeungpo Station (Times Square)
• Sindorim Station (Home Plus)
• Sinnonhyeon Station
• Gangnam Station
• Hapjeong Station
• Hongik Univ. station Exit 4
• Sinchon Station
• Seoul Station
• City hall station
• Hoehyeon Station > Shinsaege Department Store
• Myeong-Dong Station (Hotel Prince)
• Jongno 3-ga station
• Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
Check out this offer for reservations and more detailed information: Round Trip Everland Shuttle Bus from Seoul
1. Take the Seoul Subway Bundang Line (Yellow) to Giheung Station
2. At Giheung Station, transfer to the Yongin Everline and get off at Jeondae Everland Station (Last stop).
Duration: Approx. 30mins
You may also take public transportation bus from Seoul to Everland.
1. Take the Seoul Subway (Line 2 or Shinbundang Line) to Gangnam Station and go out from Exit 4 or 5
2. Cross the street to the bus stop on the traffic island in the middle of the road and take Bus No. 5002 (Red Bus) to Everland Parking Lot No.5 .
Duration: ~1 hour 20mins
1. Take the Seoul Subway to Sadang Station (Line 2 or 4) and go out from Exit 2 or 3
2. Go straight and take Bus No. 1500-2 (Red Bus) to Everland Parking Lot No.5
Duration: ~1 hour
Times Square Front Gate P1 Entrance 8:40 amSeoul-si > Yeongdeungpo-gu 442 Yeongdeungpodong 4(sa)-ga, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, South Korea 442
Sindorim Homeplus front of Prugio Block 103 8:50 amSeoul-si > Guro-gu 365-24 Sindorim-dong, Guro-gu, Seoul, South Korea 365-24 Sindorim-dong
Sinnonhyeon in front of Etude House 9:25 amSeoul-si > Gangnam-gu 453 Gangnam-daero, Seocho 4(sa)-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul, South Korea 453
Gangnam Station Exit 6 9:30 amSeoul-si > Gangnam-gu 1319-12 Seocho 2(i)-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul, South Korea 1319-12
City Hall Station Exit 5 9:30 amSeoul-si > Jung-gu 54-3 Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea 54-3
Sinchon Station Exit 5 9:10 amSeoul-si > Mapo-gu 31-205 Nogosan-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea 31-205
Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4 9:05 amSeoul-si > Mapo-gu 173-45 Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea 173-45
Seoul Station Exit 10 9:20 amSeoul-si > Jung-gu 581-1 Hoehyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea 581-1
Myeongdong (Shinesegae Department Store) 9:30 amSeoul-si > Jung-gu 205 Hoehyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea 205
Myeong-dong Station Hotel Prince 9:40 amSeoul-si > Jung-gu 130 Toegye-ro, Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea 130
Jongno 3-ga Station Exit 12 9:40 amSeoul-si > Jongno-gu 45-4 Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea 45-4
Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 11 9:50 amSeoul-si > Jung-gu 20-2 Euljiro 6(yuk)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea 20-2
Hapjeong Station Exit 4 8:50 amSeoul-si > Mapo-gu Seogyo-dong, Seoul, South Korea Hapjeong Station
The arrival point at Everland is the Parking Lot No.5. You then you need to take the free shuttle bus from the Parking Lot to Everland's main entrance.
The majority of Everland’s most thrilling attractions such as the Rolling X-Train, Hurricane, and Double Rock Spin, as well as the largest kid-friendly attraction, Kidzcovery, are all located in American Adventure.
This area is also the starting point of Everland’s parades and one of the best spots to catch the nighttime fireworks shows.
Magic Land is an area filled with peculiar buildings and activities for kids. Located just above American Adventure, Magic Land is best known for the children’s performances put on in its Aesop Village.
Kids will be more than happy to spend most of the day playing in Magic Land’s Ball House, Spooky Fun House, Magic Cookie House, and riding around the area on small trains.
What sets Everland apart from other theme parks in Korea is Zootopia Animal Kingdom, home to hundreds of exotic animals.
Please note that the Safari World & Lost Valley special tour experiences are not included in this offer. The cost starts from 210,000KRW for a 6 person safari trip. Please contact us for more details on reservation.
Explore the Global Fair section with its jumble of architecture and design drawn from all corners of the world, filled with shops, restaurants, souvenir stalls, and Everland’s iconic 13 meter-tall Magic Tree.
Situated right by the main entrance, Global Fair’s fun, cheerful design sets a festive and joyful mood the minute you step into Everland. It clearly displays the park’s vision and the concept of adventurous fun.
Be fascinated by spectacular interactive performances, shows, and parades that are entertaining for people of all ages, with special seasonal events going on throughout the year. Read more
Don't forget to check out the fireworks! Fireworks start at Everland 30 minutes before the closing time, daily.
Jan 1 ~ Mar 31
Nov 1 ~ Dec 31
Apr 1 ~ Oct 31
|₩ 31,000||₩ 37,000|
Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" on the WorknPlay homepage.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at the ticket office of the Everland to exchange for your admission ticket.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- Your passport or ID may be needed to confirm your identity.
- This package is only for foreign passport holders.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- Children under the age of 3 get free admission, but the accompanying guardian must possess a ticket. Make sure to bring valid relevant identification documents with proof of age.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Some rides and attractions may be closed due to the weather.
- Everland has the right to limit further admission if there are too many visitors.
- You can download the Everland map in advance or get a hard copy at the Everland entrance.
- Abide by safety rules of the Everland staff when you are going on rides.
- The operations and operating hours of seasonal events and attractions can be changed depending on weather conditions.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refunds after entry has already been granted into the venue.
- No refunds for no-shows.
- Check the Calendar in our Products section to see the different operating times of Everland.
- Check out the exact Everland Opening Hours on the official website.
The Biggest Theme Park in Korea
Opened all the way back in 1976, Everland has emerged as one of the top amusement parks in the world and the most visited attraction in Korea, welcoming over seven million visitors to the park each year. Located just outside Seoul, Everland is a kingdom of its own, with tons of wild roller coasters, games, rides, hotels, restaurants, shops, a safari park, water park, and a variety of gardens. There’s a wide range of activities and attractions at Everland that suit people of any age. Younger visitors will be delighted to try rainbow-colored candies, wear fluffy animal hats, explore Zootopia Safari Park in Jurassic Park-style buses, and get spooked in the mystery houses. Couples can stroll along beautiful alleys and gardens and take romantic photos to cherish their precious memories. And of course, a theme park wouldn’t be a theme park without rides; Everland is home to some of the largest rollercoasters in the region and offers dozens of different rides, including Asia’s largest wooden rollercoaster, the T-Express. The park is divided into five areas, each with its own theme; there’s the nature-oriented Zootopia, international-themed Global Village, European Adventure with its Versailles-style gardens and an Alpine Village, Magic Land with its theme of famous fables, and the rock n roll-themed American Adventure section. The sheer size and massive number of attractions and rides in each section means it will likely take the full day to explore everything Everland has to offer. Rides & Attractions Restaurants & Cafes Shopping Performances Amenities Directions