Why This Offer
- Visit the place that brings together education and fun in one large interactive exhibition
- Have fun walking through and learning about different stages of the digestive system
- Enjoy taking selfies at the "Poo Photo Zone" and going through the "Dynamic Digestion Maze"
- Experience and learn how food travels through the body in a humorous way
What to Expect
PooPoo Land is a three-story interactive exhibition space dedicated to poop and everything else related to it that appeals to people of all ages! Go on an adventure across PooPoo Land with the friendly poop character, ‘Ssari’, and their toilet paper friend, ‘Mari’.
Take unforgettable and hilarious photos featuring you, your friend, family, and loved ones with our dear friend poop!
You will be accompanied by 'Ssari', your poop companion and 'Mari', your toilet paper companion throughout the tour!
Experience a unique maze escape featuring digestive organs, the esophagus, the stomach, and the small and large intestines!
Line 1: Jonggak StationSeoul-si > Jongno-gu Jongno 1(il)-ga, Seoul, South Korea Jong-Gag
Poopoo Land SM Duty Free Shop Building B1Seoul-si > Jongno-gu South Korea, Seoul, Jongno-gu, Insa-dong, Insadong 5-gil, 종로 22.214.171.124 가동 Poopoo Land
|Running Man + Poopoo Land||
10:00 am ~ 8:00 pm
(Last Admission : 7:00 pm)
|￦ 21,000 > ￦ 18,000|
|Running Man||￦ 16,000 > ￦ 13,600|
|Poopoo Land||￦ 9,000 > ￦ 7,500|
- Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
- The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
- If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at the ticket office to exchange for your physical ticket.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- Your passport or ID may be needed to confirm your identity.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by guardians.
- Children under the age of 3 get free admission, but the accompanying guardian must possess a ticket. Make sure to bring valid relevant identification documents with proof of age.
- There is a height limit of 110 cm for some parts of the theme park.
- Limited for seniors, those with pregnancy, or those with a disability. If you wish to use the facility with the above conditions, notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please store your belongings in the lockers to avoid loss or damage.
- No outside food or drinks allowed inside the venue.
- No pets allowed inside the venue.
- No baby strollers allowed inside the venue.
- Note that during the weekend and holidays, the waiting time may be long.
- Please abide by safety instructions. We do not take responsibility for safety issues due to negligence.
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear as you will be moving a lot.
- It is advised to wear pants or shorts.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refunds after entry has already been granted into the venue.
- Re-entry will not be allowed with the same ticket if you exit the venue even once.
- No refunds for no-shows
No.1 Global Creative Contents Group CREATIVETONG
No.1 Global Creative Contents Group CREATIVETONG Creative Tong Co., Ltd. opened Korea’s first optical illusion art exhibition in Jeju city in 2009, and since its merging with the Tong Group in 2012, launched a leading brand of art theme park called, ‘Alive Museum,’ through the convergence of incessant development of artworks and digital technologies. The company has now developed as a global contents group, possessing a number of branches in and out of the country Since our current CEO took office in 2014, the company has grown earnestly as a contents creator/contents developer, consisting of creative experts. By successively developed and launched ‘Dark Room Episode 1’ which has a theme of ‘darkness’ and ‘Dynamic Maze’ which is inspired by a ‘maze’ itself, the company has realized a ONE STOP SERVICE from contents planning to installation and operation Based on the Creative Tong’s ingenious creativity, the company is planning to launch a variety of cultural attractions including an aquarium and a zoo, and offer the first, the best and the one and only experience and memories to the customers who crave novelty, and contribute to the export economy of the Hallyu content. Our Brand Story