Seoul Trick Eye Museum + Ice Museum Ticket
Seoul Trick Eye Museum + Ice Museum Ticket
- Admission for the Trick Eye Museum
- Admission for the Ice Museum
- Access to Carnival Street
- Other personal expenses
- Admission ticket into the Love Museum
Must book at least 1 day in advance
Why This Offer
- Visit the first augmented-reality (AR) museum in the world!
- Immerse yourself in a 3D world and take hilarious augmented-reality (AR) pictures.
- Get free admission to the Winter Wonderland Ice Museum located inside the Trick Eye Museum.
What to Expect
Line 2: Hongik Univ. StationSeoul-si > Mapo-gu Donggyo-dong, Seoul, South Korea Hongik Univ. Station
Seoul Trick Eye /Ice Museum BuildingSeoul-si > Mapo-gu South Korea, Seoul, Mapo-gu, Seogyo-dong, 홍익로 3길 20 Trickeye Museum Seoul
Trick Eye MuseumTrick Eye and Ice Museum
The Trick Eye Museum requires active visitor interaction and participation, as you need to touch and interact with the sculptures and artwork!
Inside Trick Eye Museum:
Water World: The place where imagination becomes reality
Fantasy: Enjoy the most realistic adventures with Trickeye! Don't forget to install the Trickeye app for marvelous 3D AR effects.
To maximize your experience and enjoy your tour to the fullest, utilize the AR technology of the Trick Eye App! See the difference below:
- Download links are provided below
|Trick Eye & Ice Museum + Love Museum||
9:00 am ~ 9:00 pm
(Last Admission : 8:00 pm)
|￦20,000 > ￦15,000|
|Trick Eye & Ice Museum||￦15,000 > ￦12,000|
|Love Museum||￦8,000 > ￦6,500|
- Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
- The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
- If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" on the WorknPlay homepage.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at the museum entrance to exchange for your physical ticket.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- Your passport or ID may be needed to confirm your identity.
- Adult and child prices are the same.
- Children under the age of 3 get free admission, but the accompanying guardian must possess a ticket. Make sure to bring valid relevant identification documents with proof of age.
- This voucher is for admission into the Seoul Trick Eye Museum and the Ice Museum. A separate voucher is required for the Love Museum.
- No outside food or drinks allowed inside the venue.
- No smoking or drinking alcohol allowed inside the venue.
- No pets allowed inside the venue.
- Dress warmly if you plan to visit the Ice Museum (Average temperature is -4°C).
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refunds after entry has already been granted into the venue.
- Re-entry will not be allowed with the same ticket if you exit the venue even once.
- No refunds for no-shows.
Trick Eye Application
- How to use Trick Eye app:
- Download the Trick Eye app to your phone or tablet. Download Links: Google Play - App Store
- Open the app and turn on the AR mode.
- Point at the trick photo, and watch the picture come to life!
* Photos/Videos taken through the app will be automatically downloaded to your phone.
Trick Eye Museum Seoul
The World of Magic and Illusion
Touching the artwork in a museum usually gets you thrown out, and perhaps even sent to jail, but at the Trick Eye Museum, visitors are encouraged to touch and interact with the pieces on display and take augmented-reality (AR) pictures through a special Trick Eye Museum app that can be downloaded on your phone. Through the magic of optical illusion, fantasy and technology, the walls and famous paintings unfold into surreal landscapes right before your eyes. Funny trick eye pictures take a whole new dimension with the AR functions on the app; Fire rains down on you from the mouth of a dragon, ballerinas dance around as you strike a pose on the dancefloor, along with many other fun-filled AR effects. Just use the Trick Eye app on your phone, point your camera at the trick eye photo, and watch the picture come to life. Trick Eye Museum is a ton of fun for people of all ages and is must-visit for anyone looking to have a relaxing fun-filled day. At the Trick Eye Museum! You will never find signs uch as “Do not touch” in the museum. Visitors can freely touch and interact with all the displayed exhibits. Visitors can literally “become one” with artworks. Be a director, an actor and a photographer at the Trick Eye Museum. A fantasy world before your eyes and even more surrealistic inside your camera! Come and watch magical stories unfolding before your eyes! How to Download the App In order to enjoy Trick Eye Museum’s AR functions, download the Trick Eye app from the Google Play or iTunes store to your phone or tablet. Make sure the AR mode is on and start shooting videos and taking pictures. Pictures and videos will automatically download to your phone or tablet from the app. Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.social.hongbao&hl=en iTunes App Store: itunes.apple.com/kr/app/trickeye/id1200645890?l=en&mt=8