Love Museum One Ticket
Love Museum One Ticket
- Admission ticket into the Love Museum and its galleries
- You can request special glasses to partially mask your face if you're shy or prefer to maintain anonymity
- Admission ticket into the Seoul Trick Eye Museum and the Ice Museum
- Other personal expenses
Must book at least 1 day in advance
Why This Offer
- Be naughty at the only museum that brings together art and eroticism in one place through funny and interactive works
- Visit the first adults-only museum in Korea
- The museum is dedicated entirely to the concept of love and sex with tons of funny, interactive works on display to take scandalous pictures with.
- Shed your modesty and let your mind roam free amongst the sensational pieces on display.
What to Expect
The museum consists of six galleries: Fun and Sexy, Femme Fatale, Korean Erotic Painting, Erotic Garden, Dream House, and Sex Life. The six galleries display pieces ranging from historical erotic art from the Joseon Dynasty to contemporary erotic paintings and sculptures, many of which are trick-eye pictures of a very sexual nature. Located in the heart of Hongdae, the Love Museum is a famous must-see for anyone visiting Korea! Come with your lover or friends for a day full of laughs and creative photo taking.
Enjoy your moment and immerse yourself in the museum's erotic, yet fun sculptures. This gallery brings your hidden desires and wildest imaginations to life!
Hongik Univ. Station Exit 9Seoul-si > Mapo-gu Donggyo-dong, Seoul, South Korea Hongik Univ. Station
Love MuseumSeoul-si > Mapo-gu 홍익로 3길 20 서교프라자 B1 러브뮤지엄, B1 floor, Seogyo Plaza 20 Hongikro 3gil, Mapogu, Seoul, 서교동 Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea 러브뮤지엄 Love Museum
|Trick Eye & Ice Museum + Love Museum||
9:00 am ~ 9:00 pm
(Last Admission : 8:00 pm)
|￦20,000 > ￦15,000|
|Trick Eye & Ice Museum||￦15,000 > ￦12,000|
|Love Museum||￦8,000 > ￦6,000|
- Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
- The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
- If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" on the WorknPlay homepage.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at the ticket office to exchange for your admission ticket.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- Your passport or ID may be needed to confirm your identity.
- This offer is for adults (+18) only. No children allowed.
- You are allowed to take photos and touch the sculptures and figures.
- You can request special glasses to partially mask your face if you're shy or prefer to maintain anonymity.
- You can use your admission ticket to enter the Love Museum. A separate admission ticket is required for the Seoul Trick Eye Museum and the Ice Museum.
- No outside food or drinks allowed inside the venue.
- No smoking or drinking alcohol allowed inside the venue.
- No pets allowed inside the venue.
- Refrain from inappropriate activity or behavior in the museum.
Cancelation / Refund
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refunds after entry has already been granted into the venue.
- Re-entry will not be allowed with the same ticket if you exit the venue even once.
- No refunds for no-shows.
Trick Eye Museum Seoul
The World of Magic and Illusion
Touching the artwork in a museum usually gets you thrown out, and perhaps even sent to jail, but at the Trick Eye Museum, visitors are encouraged to touch and interact with the pieces on display and take augmented-reality (AR) pictures through a special Trick Eye Museum app that can be downloaded on your phone. Through the magic of optical illusion, fantasy and technology, the walls and famous paintings unfold into surreal landscapes right before your eyes. Funny trick eye pictures take a whole new dimension with the AR functions on the app; Fire rains down on you from the mouth of a dragon, ballerinas dance around as you strike a pose on the dancefloor, along with many other fun-filled AR effects. Just use the Trick Eye app on your phone, point your camera at the trick eye photo, and watch the picture come to life. Trick Eye Museum is a ton of fun for people of all ages and is must-visit for anyone looking to have a relaxing fun-filled day. At the Trick Eye Museum! You will never find signs uch as “Do not touch” in the museum. Visitors can freely touch and interact with all the displayed exhibits. Visitors can literally “become one” with artworks. Be a director, an actor and a photographer at the Trick Eye Museum. A fantasy world before your eyes and even more surrealistic inside your camera! Come and watch magical stories unfolding before your eyes! How to Download the App In order to enjoy Trick Eye Museum’s AR functions, download the Trick Eye app from the Google Play or iTunes store to your phone or tablet. Make sure the AR mode is on and start shooting videos and taking pictures. Pictures and videos will automatically download to your phone or tablet from the app. Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.social.hongbao&hl=en iTunes App Store: itunes.apple.com/kr/app/trickeye/id1200645890?l=en&mt=8