Fanta-Stick Show Ticket (VIP, R, S Seat)
Fanta-Stick Show Ticket (VIP, R, S Seat)
Why This Offer
- Experience a unique, modern take on traditional Korean music, known as gugak.
- An enthralling love story that features traditional Korean music, martial arts, and b-boying, with a side of lighthearted comedy.
- Even as an audience member you can participate in the performance. Take the courage to go up on stage!
- Check our Fanta Stick Profile to receive news of upcoming promotions and events
- Receive an exclusive special discount on this performance from WorknPlay.
What to Expect
In the beginning, there was a man and a woman who loved each other. God loved them so much that he gave a heavenly drum to the man and a heavenly flute to the woman. But the woman took away the heavenly drum because the man became so obsessed with it. As punishment for these actions, God hid the woman's heavenly flute and turned her family into ghosts. The only way for them to turn back into humans is to play ‘Fanta-Stick’ music with the lost heavenly flute.
Line 5: Seodaemun Station Exit 5Seoul-si > Seodaemun-gu Chunghyeon-dong, Seoul, South Korea Seodaemun
NH (NongHyup Art Hall), B1 & B2 FloorsSeoul-si > Seodaemun-gu Sogong-dong, Seoul, South Korea Seodaemun Station Sageori, Nonghyup
Fanta-Stick Performance Ticket
5:00 pm / 8:00 pm
|VIP-seat||￦ 41, 000|
Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
Accessibility: If you require wheelchair seats, notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at the ticket office.
- Please arrive at least 15 mins before the reserved performance time.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date, and chosen time.
- Your passport or ID may be needed to confirm your identity.
- Adult and Child ticket prices are the same.
- No admission for children under the age of 3.
- Children between the ages of 3-12 must be accompanied by a guardian. The guardian must possess a ticket for themselves as well.
- Guests cannot choose exact seat numbers in advance. Seat numbers are automatically assigned on the day of the show.
- Entrance and entry are not permitted after the performance begins; Guests must enter the theater at least 15 minutes before the start of the performance.
- Prohibited use of recording devices such as phones, cameras, video cameras, etc., during the performance. Guests will be allowed to take photos or record videos after the performance during curtain call.
- No food or drinks allowed inside the theater.
- Performance schedules are subject to operational changes.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours before the reserved performance time. (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations or changes made less than 24 hours before the reserved performance time.
- No refunds after entry has already been granted into the show.
- No refunds for no-shows or latecomers.
Live Fusion Gukak Music Performance
Fanta-Stick is an exhilarating musical performance that combines traditional Korean music, known as "gugak", with contemporary melodies, along with a side of lighthearted comedy and martial arts and b-boying dance moves that come together to create a performance that will keep audience members on the edge of their seats. This musical is a wonderful introduction to Korean traditional performing arts and great entertainment for people of all ages. Synopsis In the beginning, there was a man and a woman who loved each other. God loved them so much that he gave a heavenly drum to the man and a heavenly flute to the woman. But the woman took away the heavenly drum because the man became so obsessed with it. As punishment for these actions, God hid the woman's heavenly flute and turned her family into ghosts. The only way for them to turn back into humans is to play ‘Fanta-Stick’ music with the lost heavenly flute. Watch the Percussion Family and Gugak Family battle it out through music! A collection of nearly all the representative traditional Korean arts! Unique interactions between the audience and performers! Fill your heart with exciting and beautiful fusion gugak music!