Kung Festival Ticket
Why This Offer
- A jaw-dropping B-boy musical featuring members of one of Korea's top B-boy crews, SJay Crew.
- Watch these talented dancers perform unbelievable breakdance moves over the course of this 80-minute long performance.
- A performance that communicates the issue of dealing with violence and bullying in school as a social issue, and showing that the problem can be solved through friendship and harmony.
- A dialogue-free performance that will appeal to Korean and international audiences alike.
What to Expect
Unplug your AUX cord becuase the SJay Crew is about to give you the musical experience of your life! This is a high energy B-boy performance filled with stellar dance moves and popular songs that you may know. Completely void of any dialogue, this crew creatively addresses the issue of school bullying through music and dance that will leave your jaw dropped and heart moved.
The story follows a group of students looking forward to the annual school festival, except for Yoon-tae who doesn't seem to fit in anyway. He often has bad dreams that make him late for school, where he is scolded by his teacher and is constantly picked on by the school bully, Moon-il. His classmates are all too afraid to stand up to Moon-il.
A new transfer student named Sik-nam arrives. While the other students are busy preparing for the festival, Sik-nam discovers Yoon-tae's secret talent and proposes they perform in the school festival together. As Yoon-tae slowly begins to fit in with his classmates, Moon-il becomes more alone. How will their story end?
Line 2/Airport Express/Gyeongui-Jungang line: Hongik Univ. Station Exit 9Seoul-si > Mapo-gu Donggyo-dong, Seoul, South Korea Hongik Univ. Station
B-boy Theater (Samjin Bldg)Seoul-si > Mapo-gu Seogyo-dong, Seoul, South Korea Samjin Pharm.
B-boy Kung Festival Ticket
Wednesday ~ Friday
| ₩ 45,000
(Seats will be assigned based on
order of reservations)
Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The ticket/voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed
If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" on the WorknPlay homepage.
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at the ticket office to redeem for your physical ticket and seating
- Please arrive at least 20 mins before the booked time
- Entrance to the theatre starts 20 minutes before performance time
- Ticket Validity: Only on the chosen date, and chosen time.
- Please bring your passport or ID in case we need to confirm your identity.
- The same price applies to adults and children.
- Guests cannot choose exact seat numbers in advance. Seat numbers are automatically assigned on the day of the show
- Seats will be assigned according to the reservation order from the front of the stage, to the back
- Performance schedules are subject to operational changes.
- If you arrive late you may be denied entry or be seated on a different seat displayed on your ticket
- After the show is over, there will be an event where you will be able to take photos or selfies with your favorite performer.
No food, drinks, luggages, or flowers are allowed in the theatre
You can store some of your belongings at the ticket booth
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours before the reserved performance time. (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations or changes made less than 24 hours before the reserved performance time.
- No refunds after entry has already been granted into the show.
- No refunds for no-shows or latecomers.
Jaw Dropping B Boy Performance
"Kung Festival" is a jaw-dropping B-boy musical featuring members of one of Korea's top b-boy crews, SJay Crew. The name, 'kung', comes from the sound of hearts beating fast in excitement, which is exactly how the audience will feel watching these dancers perform unbelievable moves over the course of this 80-minute long performance. This dialogue-free performance will appeal to Korean and international audiences alike, with cast members giving a wonderfully vibrant and comical performance while performing some very extreme breakdancing moves, all of which can be understood without the need for verbal communication. Synopsis Kung Festival looks to send a strong message against bullying, following the story of a group of high school students preparing for their upcoming school festival. One character, Yoon-tae, is a bit of an outcast and bullied constantly by his classmate, Moon-il. But when a new transfer student arrives everything begins to change for both Yoon-tae and Moon-il. A group of students are looking forward to the annual school festival, except for Yoon-tae, who doesn’t seem to fit in. Yoon-tae is always late for school and constantly tormented by the school bully, Moon-il, who everyone is afraid to stand up to. A new student named Sik-nam arrives and while the other students are busy preparing for the festival, Sik-nam discovers Yoon-tae’s secret talent and proposes they perform in the festival together. As Yoon-tae slowly begins to fit in with his classmates, Moon-il becomes more alone. How will their story end? Tab 2 Content