Nami Island + The Garden of Morning Calm + Gangcheon Rail Bike
Nami Island + The Garden of Morning Calm + Gangcheon Rail Bike
- Round-trip bus from Seoul
- Admission into the Garden of Morning Calm, and Nami Island (Entrance ticket and Round-trip ferry)
- Rail Bike Activity
- English/Chinese speaking staff
- Meals and other personal expenses
- Traveler's insurance
- Nami Island Zip-wire activity
Must book at least 2 days in advance
Why This Offer
- Explore the wondrous natural scenery of Nami Island along its tree-lined walking paths and open meadows
- Take a calming ride through the scenic beauty of Gapyeong County aboard the Gangchon Rail Bike
- Enjoy and stroll through the beautiful floral arrangements of the Garden of Morning Calm, home to over 5,000 species of plants
- A round-trip bus will take you from one of three convenient locations in Seoul to both Nami Island and Petite France
What to Expect
Explore the natural beauty of Nami Island, take in the soothing, serene countryside while riding the Gangchon Rail Bike and witness incredible floral arrangements in the Garden of Morning Calm through this day-trip package.
Depart from Seoul7:20 am, 8:00 am, 8:10 am
Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4 7:20 amSeoul-si > Mapo-gu Donggyo-dong, Seoul, South Korea Hongik Univ.
Myeongdong Station Exit 2 8:00 amSeoul-si > Jung-gu Myeong-dong, Seoul, South Korea Myeong-dong Station
Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station Exit 10 8:10 amSeoul-si > Jung-gu Gwanghui-dong, Seoul, South Korea Dongdaemun Stadium
Arrive at the Gangchon Railbike Station9:40 am Gangchon Rail Bike Park
The first stop is the Gangchon Rail Bike, an 8-km rail bike course built along a set of old train tracks that passes through the mesmerizing mountains of Gyeonggi-do, tree tunnels, and over a number of rivers and streams.
Railbikes leave almost every hour from the starting point, Gimyujeong Station (김유정역). The first part of the course is a 50-minute ride on the rail bike for about 6 kilometers. While it may sound difficult, the bikes are electric-powered so you only need to lightly pedal.
After this relaxing ride, there’s a short 20-minute break where you can stock up on snacks and beverages before hopping on the ‘Romantic Train’, a slow-moving open top tourist train that allows you to comfortably take in the surrounding scenery.
- You may take a shuttle bus back to the starting point
Leave for Nami Island11:30 am
Arrive at Nami Island12:00 pm Nami Island
Other activities on the island include taking a motorboat tour around Nami Island along the Bukhan River for a picturesque view of both the island and the gorgeous surrounding mountains.
Leave for Garden of Morning Calm3:30 pm
Arrive at Garden of Morning Calm4:20 pm Garden of Morning Calm
Leave for Seoul5:50 pm
Arrive at Seoul7:10 pm
- 7:10pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
- 7:20pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
- 7:50pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
Accessibility: If space for a wheelchair/baby stroller is needed, notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Use
- Please find the KTOURSTORY meeting point banner and show your voucher to the tour staff.
- Please arrive at least 10 mins before the scheduled departure time.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date and place.
- Your passport or ID will be needed to confirm your identity.
- Child Ticket: (3~12) | Adult Ticket: (+13)
- Children under the age of 3 can participate for free provided they do not occupy an additional bus seat. Guardian must present valid ID or documentation with proof of age.
- Itinerary changes depending on the season. Please be sure to check the product options before booking.
- Tour itinerary is subject to change due to traffic conditions or other circumstances.
- Gangchon Railbike:
- Young children, pregnant women and seniors must be accompanied by guardians on the same rail bike.
- Please remain within a safety distance of 20 meters from other rail bikes.
- Do not brake suddenly, attempt to get off the rail bike while it's operating, or depart without permission.
- Please check that you have put on your seat belt, and check that the brakes work before departing.
- The rail bike will continue to operate even during rainy weather.
- We do not hold any responsibility for any accidents caused by negligence.
- Nami Island:
- A zip-line can take you across the lake to Nami Island instead of the ferry.
- If you wish to do the zipline, you must inform the tour staff before arriving at Nami Island and pay them ₩ 34,000 extra in cash. In case you pay by card, ₩ 44,000 will be charged but the staff will return ₩10,000 in cash.
- Note that the Zipline may not be available and when available, waiting time could be long. The staff will confirm with you once arrived at Nami Island.
- Take caution and do not purposely damage the flowers.
- Follow the staff's instructions and meet back at the designated time. The bus leaves strictly on time and will not wait for late-comers.
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours before the reserved tour time (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours before the reserved tour time (Based on local time).
- No refund for no-shows or latecomers.
- Tour operates per normal even if it rains or snows.
- Free date change or cancellation permitted only in case of government-issued warning for natural disaster.
- Ferries to Nami Island may not operate in cases of severe weather conditions (heavy rains, storms, hazardous conditions, or natural disasters). In such cases, the transportation fare will be refunded.
KTOURSTORY is Korea’s no. 1 local travel agency providing wide range of services from no-frills shuttle package to comfortable all-inclusive custom tours for individuals and groups, all in great prices. The company creates its trip packages around various themes, different in every season so that you can enjoy everything the best Korea has to offer you each season of the year! Check out our special prices for travel packages by KTOURSTORY down below!