SM Hologram Musical - School Oz Gala
SM Hologram Musical - School Oz Gala
- Hologram "School OZ" Musical Ticket
- English, Chinese, Japanese Subtitle Options
- Access to other performances (EG Surrounding View) within SM Artium
- Access to other attractions within SM Town
- Other personal expenses
- Duration: 110 minutes
Must book at least 4 days in advance
Why This Offer
- Enjoy the first-ever hologram musical in Korea, featuring your favorite SM Entertainment Artists and Idol groups
- You get to encounter the singing, acting and hear the voices of TVXQ, EXO, Red Velvet and More all on one stage!
- The holograms feel so real, as if the artists are performing live on stage
- If you are a SM fan, then make sure to visit the other floors for more attractions within SMTOWN which features a gift shop, a cafe and a museum
What to Expect
"Dorothy goes missing a day before the contest for choosing the 'Great Kinight' to lift the Magic Seal put on School OZ. The team begins their fantasy adventure in search of Dorothy, and they eventually lift the seal off School OZ through the power of music"
From limited-edition products to items that the artists have actually worn, our gift shop features goods personally chosen by the artists as well as brands that represent global fashion trends.
You can view the archives of costumes, props, and albums of SM Artists and also catch up on concert back-stage details accompanied by never-before-seen images of artists
You can drink beverages contained in artist-individualized bottles, or try desserts conceptualized as SM's Artists. You can also look and even buy some of the artists' personal items.
SMTown Theatre 5F
SMTown @ COEX ArtiumSeoul-si > Gangnam-gu 513 Yeongdong-daero, Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea COEX Artium SMTOWN
Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes prior to the performance time
- The name you make your reservation under must match the name on your passport.
- Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
- The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
- If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
- Please notify us at email@example.com if you require a wheelchair / priority seat beforehand
How To Use
- Print out or present the voucher on your mobile device to the staff at the entrance of the theatre.
- You must arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the performance starting time.
- You must be physically present at the theatre counter as the person who made the booking:
- Otherwise, you will not be able to receive the entrance ticket.
- You must bring your passport for verification.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the selected date.
- This offer is for foreign passport holders only
- Prices for adults and children are the same.
- Children under age of 8 cannot enter.
- You cannot choose seats; seats will be allocated by order of entry.
- All recording or photo-taking during the performance is strictly prohibited.
- Itineraries may be subject to change due to SM's operational circumstances.
- Outside food and drinks are prohibited, except for bottled water with a lid.
- All concerts have English, Japanese and Chinese subtitles.
- Please refrain from using your phone and other mobile device during the performance.
- If you feel dizzy or nauseous, please inform the staff outside the theatre immediately.
- 100% refund: For cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refund once admission is granted at the venue.
- No refund for no-shows.
An Inside Look at SM Entertainment
SM Entertainment has brought together the ultimate experience for their ever-growing global fanbase; SMTOWN. This massive complex is located in COEX Mall’s Atrium, with a total of six floors dedicated entirely to SM and its artists, including a museum, fan shop, cafe, market, and hologram theater. SMTOWN hosts exclusive content and products that cannot be found anywhere else, making this a must-visit for any K-Pop fans. Fans can get a unique look at the history and state of SM Entertainment at its museum, which features an archive of SM’s music, an inside look at its performers’ recording process, props and outfits from past concerts, special photo exhibitions, and a special museum shop with exclusive products. There’s also the SM Gift Shop, which stocks various fashion items and product lines that have been worn by SM performers, as well as tons of merchandise. Fans can even buy exclusive lifestyle products featuring their favorite groups and singers at the SM Market and take a breather after a long day exploring Seoul in the SM Cafe, which sells various SM-themed drinks and treats. And any visit to SMTOWN isn’t complete without catching your favorite groups’ live performance movies at the SM Theater. Fans here can watch never-before-seen concert footage of numerous SM groups and even a hologram musical starring some of SM’s most famous acts. Tickets can be reserved in advance at the SMTOWN website or bought at the SM Theater. Floor Guide SMTOWN Museum Tickets 5/6F - SMTOWN Theatre The highlight of SMTOWN is the SMTOWN Theatre, which screens exclusive live concert movies on an immaculate ultra large 40m wave façade that surrounds audiences at 270 degrees. The theater also features hologram performances and musicals of SM’s top acts and even hosts live musicals and plays featuring SM idols and fan meets on occasion. The performance schedule, as well as ticket reservation, can be found on SMTOWN’s website. Tickets can also be bought at the theatre itself. 4F - SMTOWN CafeㅣMarket Take a break from an exhausting day exploring Seoul at the SMTOWN CafeㅣMarket, where you can sit down and relax over some nice drinks and cakes in the cafe or peruse the market for snacks and small souvenirs branded with images of SM’s most famous groups. Artworks inspired by SM’s groups and performers adorn the walls and fans can also get a look at what their favorite idols have been up to besides making music at the Liverary. 3F - SMTOWN Museum Get the inside scoop on SM Entertainment through interactive exhibits and archives at the SMTOWN Museum. Fans can learn about the humble beginnings of the label, check out photo galleries of their favorite performers, and get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at their recording process, as well as numerous props and costumes from past concerts. Tickets to the museum can be reserved in advance on SMTOWN’s website or bought at the ticket counter right outside the museum entrance. 2F - SMTOWN Gift Shop Fans can get their hands on exclusive merchandise at the SMTOWN Gift Shop, which stocks numerous products, such as clothing, bags, and stationery, repping SM’s most famous groups like EXO, Red Velvet, Super Junior, and Girls’ Generation. Clothing lines designed in collaboration with some of SM’s biggest stars are also available, allowing fans to dress like their favorite idols and stay on top of the latest fashion trends. Offline KRW 18,000 Online KRW 16,200 Discounted KRW 9,000 A person who is 65 or over A person with a disability (Grade 1~3) and an accompanying person A service person Must present evidentiary document Discount Guide A group of 20 or more visitors requires a reservation Free admission for infants under 36 months ※ Must present evidentiary document Return visit discount of KRW 14,400 (20% on-site, online) SMTOWN MUSEUM ticket holders only. Without the ticket, visitors will have to pay the difference. MUSEUM X THEATRE 1-DAY PACKAGE KRW 28,000 (Available on-site at the MUSEUM, 7/1 ~ 8/26) MUSIC NATION SMTOWN PASSPORT KRW 12,600 (on-site, online) (Only for passport holders. Without the passport, visitors will have to pay the difference) “Culture Day” - Last Wednesday of every month KRW 10,000 (on-site, online)