Football Faentasium Ticket
Football Faentasium Ticket
- Entrance into Football Faentasium
- English, Japanese and Chinese audio/subtitle options
- Other personal expenses
Must book at least 1 day in advance
Must be used in 90 days from purchase date
Why This Offer
- Remember the historic moment of the 2002 FIFA World Cup, when Korea made it to the semi-finals, and the entire nation was on their feet? You will get to re-live and re-see those moments here
- Officially made by Korea Footbal Association, Football Faentasium is the first offline space for communications between football and its fans.
- Using the latest VR technology, you will get to enjoy football without having to move too much!
What to Expect
Football Faentasium storyline features a "World Cup Tournament". You will have the chance to re-live the passion of the 2002 World Cup!
Meet the symbols of Korean football. You can re-live Korea's moment through the football sculpture, and the media art wall.
See the overall history of football and the evolution of worldwide, and Korean football.
- Shout of the Reds, Surprising moments of world football
- First touch: Goal Keeper (VR)
- Ceaser's kick Photo Zone
Have a look at the equipment, operations and the technologies that go behind football matches.
- First Touch: Free Kick, Corner Kick (VR)
- 360 degrees VR Experience
- Referee Experience
- Media Photo Zone
Re-live the memories of the 2002 World Cup, including highlights, key players and glorious moments
- Cheering Audition
- Locker Room Photo Zone
Finally, see what lies for the future of Korean Football, and the vision for the Korea Football Association.
- First Touch: Penalty Kick (VR)
- Super Save
- Trophy Photo Zone
Take a rest, and have a little drink or snack to recharge yourself.
- Cafe bench and locker
- Gift Shop
- Kids Arena (Mini Futsal Field)
Line 6 World Cup Stadium StationSeoul-si > Mapo-gu Seongsan 2(i)-dong, Seoul, South Korea World Cup Stadium Station
Football FaentasiumSeoul-si > Mapo-gu 240 Woldeukeom-ro, Seongsan 2(i)-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea Football Faentasium
- Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
- The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
- If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to reserve as a group (more than 10 people)
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device to the staff at the entrance
- The staff will then exchange the voucher for your entrance ticket
- As long as you do not use the voucher, you are free to use it on any date, within the opening hours.
- Prices are the same for adult and children
- Children who are under 36 months old can enter the venue for free, provided they enter with a guardian.
- Present verification documents for the child
- Do not bring outside food or drinks
- Please follow the safety guidelines of the Football Faentasium Staff
- Do not damage the VR equipment or the controllers, you will be held accountable for any damage costs
- As you will be moving a lot and actually play a little football, it may be best to wear sneakers rather than boots, flip-flops or sandals, and shorts rather than skirts.
- 100% refund: For cancelations on unused vouchers (within the 90 day expiration date)
- No refunds after entry has already been granted into the venue.
Created by the Korea Football Association, Football Faentasium is the first football-themed museum in Korea where you can take part in various fun activities that feature a mix of sports and IT (VR, AR technology). Learn about the history and culture of Korean football, the 2002 World Cup, and other important world football events, and get a chance to buy gear of the Korean National Team and various K-League clubs. This is a must-visit for any football fan! Football Faentasium Floor Guide 1) Lobby (Opening Ceremony) Meet the symbols of Korean football as you enter Football Faentasium. The Glory, an art wall with a light installation featuring a football design welcomes you to the museum. - The Glory (media façade) 2) Experiential Exhibition Space – Get ready for the game! (Round 16) Find out about the history of football in Korea and the rest of the world. Learn about the significant events and memorable stories in football history and about various football games and organizations around the world. - Football history and organizations - International football today - World Cup in numbers - Football World Championship records & football behind the scenes stories - Scissors kick photo zone 3) Experiential Exhibition Space – We need a strategy! (Round 8) Take a look at football equipment and systems that continue to help improve players' football skills. Find out more about the fascinating stories of the people who organize football games. - Various football equipment, systems, and related jobs - First Touch Program (VR Experience): Free kick, corner kick, dribble, goalkeeper experience - A day in the life of Korea's top player, the White Tiger (VR experience): Experience game day - Media photo zone 4) Experiential Exhibition Space – Achieve your dreams! (Round 4) Learn about the 2002 World Cup and the driving forces behind Korea’s run to the 4th round, as well as Korea’s history of competing in other World Cup games. - Block cheering zone - Guus Hiddink Wax Figure Photo Zone - Park Ji-sung and Lee Young-pyo ‘Hologram Moment of Glory, 2002’ - World Cup Fight Song Experience Zone - Locker room photo zone 5) Experiential Exhibition Space – Share the dream! (Finals) Find out about Korea Football Association's vision for the future and the latest football news in Korea. Feel the joy of winning the World Cup by taking photos with a (reproduced) World Cup Trophy in the photo zone! - Korean Football Association's vision for the future - First Touch Program (VR Experience): Penalty Kick - Goalkeeper photo zone - Trophy photo zone - Special exhibition hall 6) Faen Store (Souvenir Shop), Café, Kids Arena - Faen Store: Korea Football Association and K-League Club goods Cafe Bench & Locker: World Cup signature menu, various football-themed food and drinks Kids Arena: Mini futsal field for children Admission General Price Discounted Price (in case of Group of 11 or more) Adult Youth/Child Adult Youth/Child 15,000 KRW 15,000 KRW 13,500 KRW 13,500 KRW Discover Seoul Pass Holders: Free Important Information Free admission for children under 36 months (one child per one adult guardian). English, Japanese, and Chinese-speaking docents are available Re-entry is permitted only within one hour from first admission. Depending on the circumstances, there may be wait times for certain activities. No outside food allowed. Visitors may be asked to leave by the management if the visitor’s actions are deemed disruptive or dangerous. Visitors will be responsible for accidents resulting from the visitor’s carelessness. Pets, except for service animals, are not allowed. Free lockers are available upon request. Please inquire at the Information Desk in the lobby. Lockers may be unavailable in case of too many visitors. Address: Football Faentasium, west side of World Cup Stadium, 240, World Cup-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul Tel: 02-305-2002 Hours: 09:00-18:00 Closed Days: Lunar New Year, Korean Thanksgiving Website: http://eng.faentasium.com/ Email: email@example.com