SBS <The Show> Experience
SBS <The Show> Experience
- Admission and entrance to watch <The Show>
- <The Show> Back-stage admission
- Special Souveniors and gifts from field staff
- Other personal expenses
- Seats are randomly assigned on first-come-first-serve basis.
- You can check the casting information of the reserved week on SBS MTV's The Show Twitter
Must book at least 7 days in advance
Why This Offer
- Don't miss this chance to see the official weekly broadcasting of SBS MTV's "The Show" Live!
- You may even have the chance to meet your favorite K-Pop Superstars up close
- After July, you will also be granted admission into the backstage, where you may meet idols practicing, and see the behind scenes of a music broadcast
- You will have a chance to receive The Show souveniors!
What to Expect
SBS MTV "The Show" airs every Tuesday on the SBS Channel, featuring rookie idols to famous idol group performances. Through this on-site tour, and on-site viewing experience, you will have a chance to take a look around the stage, and watch MCs and idols perform live infront of your eyes!
Digital Media City Station (Airport Line / Line 6)Seoul-si > Mapo-gu Sangam-dong, Seoul, South Korea Digital Media City Station
SBS Prism TowerSeoul-si > Mapo-gu 9-31 Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea SBS PRISM TOWER
Meet up with Field Staff4:30 pm ~ 4:50 pm
If you would like to use the Standing Zone Option, then request to the field staff before entering the performance stage.
Go upstairs to watch The Show5:00 pm ~ 5:30 pm
The Show Begins6:00 pm ~ 7:20 pm
- Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
- The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
- If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
- Contact us on email@example.com if you wish to reserve as a group
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device to the field staff at the entrance of the building
- The staff will confirm your reservation, and wait until all reservees have arrived.
- You must arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
- This offer is for foreign passport holders only
- Seats are given randomly, on a first-come-first-serve basis, and is determined by the field staff
- If you wish to stand, there is a standing zone, which is right infront of the stage.
- You cannot change seats during the performance, or sit after you choose the standing option
- Reservations and show-schedules may not be available depending on SBS circumstances.
- Please follow the instructions and guidance of the field staff
- After you enter the hall, you will be prohibited from using your cameras, camcorders or any video recording.
- Failure to comply may have you kicked out by the SBS staff
- You cannot go outside when the broadcasting of The Show starts. However, if you must, then please inform the field staff
- You can use your cell phone to show a cheering message for your favorite idol
- Full refunds for cancellations made 72 hours in advance of scheduled date
- No refunds for cancellations made less than 72 hours of scheduled date
- No refunds for no-shows
- You can request a change of reservation at least 5 days in advance
SBS MTV The Show
SBS MTV The Show!
All About K-Pop! Our program is the first music program which introduced a real-time global fan voting system. We have also upgraded our show to include our global fans through LIVE performances! We even feature contents where our fans can see their favorite idols both on, and off the stage. With such back-stage contents, you will get to see what our idols do preparing, make-up, and practices! The one, and only global K-Pop Variety Show: The Show!