Gangnam Package Combo 1
Gangnam Package Combo 1
- Admission into COEX Aquarium
- Admission into Legend Sports Heroes (2 Hour Use Pass)
- Unlimited popcorn and beverages
- Meals, Beverages or other personal expenses
- Legend Sports Heroes
- Coin Facilities (Coin Karaoke)
- Additional charges after 2 hours: ₩2,000 per 10 minutes on site
- You can use this combo voucher to access both the COEX Aquarium, or Legend Sports Heroes at any time (you can even visit at different days), at any order.
Must book at least 2 days in advance
Why This Offer
- Don't miss this combo opportunity to enter both COEX Aquarium and Legend Sports Heroes at discounted prices!
- You can enter at any order, and at any convenient time!
- Watch special feeding programs and shows such as Penguin's Playground and Amazonia World featuring otters and penguins that are loved by everyone.
- Try all the sports that you always wanted to try but never had a chance.
- Enjoy the realistic experience with through vivid visual effects and interactive interface.
What to Expect
The theme of COEX Aquarium is "Journey of Water". Become an explorer wandering through the diversity of the sea world following the stream of water. Visit Legend Heroes Sports, Seoul’s premium virtual reality arcade, with tons of sports, adventure, and shooting games to choose from. This package combo allows you to access both attractions at a discounted price!
Samseong Station Exit 6Seoul-si > Gangnam-gu Samseong-dong, Seoul, South Korea Samseong Station
COEX Aquarium - COEX Mall 1FSeoul-si > Gangnam-gu South Korea, 서울 강남구 삼성동 Starfield COEX Mall
Line 2/Sin Bundang Line: Gangnam StationSeoul-si > Gangnam-gu Yeoksam 1(il)-dong, Seoul, South Korea Gangnam
Legend Heroes Sports GangnamSeoul-si > Gangnam-gu 1317-31 Seocho-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul, South Korea LEGEND HEROES SPORTS 레전드 스포츠 히어로즈
- Complete the payment and you will receive an instant confirmation email and receipt.
- The voucher will be delivered to you once the reservation is confirmed.
- If you haven't received your confirmation email/receipt, please check your spam folder, or check your "My Page" in the WorknPlay homepage.
- COEX Aquarium: If you are planning to reserve as a group (more than 15 people), notify us in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Use
- Print out or show the voucher on your mobile device at each of the attractions
- Please arrive at least 10 mins before the reserved time.
- Voucher Validity: Only on the chosen date.
Prices for adults and children are the same
Those aged under 36 months cannot enter Legend Heroes Sports, but can enter COEX Aquarium for free (provide verification documents)
- COEX Aquarium
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by guardians.
- Refrain from using flash when taking photos or videos, as it may alarm the marine animals.
- Check out the feeding program and show schedule above to maximize your experience at COEX Aquarium.
- Legend Sports Heroes
You will be given a wrist band, with 2 hours for unlimited access to games and attractions
After 2 hours, you will be charged ₩2,000 per 10 extra minutes
Please follow the staff's instructions and safety precautions for your safety.
- We do not hold any responsibility for any accidents caused by negligence.
- Please return your wrist band once you are done with the facilities
- 100% refund: For cancelations made at least 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refund: For cancelations made less than 24 hours in advance (Based on local time).
- No refunds after entry has already been granted into the venue.
- Re-entry will not be allowed with the same ticket if you exit the venue even once.
- No refunds for no-shows.
The Most Glamorous District in Seoul
Gangnam is perhaps the most famous district in Seoul, a major business center located just south of the Han River. It gained worldwide fame and attention thanks to Psy’s global mega-hit “Gangnam Style” in 2012, which poked fun at the district’s posh and luxurious image. Gangnam is Korea’s commercial center, filled with luxurious apartments, beauty clinics, skyscrapers, expensive boutiques, and upscale restaurants. The area is also famous for its nightlife, with some of the country’s largest clubs located here. Comprising 25 different neighborhoods, Gangnam is one of the largest districts in Seoul. The majority of its restaurants, shops, and major landmarks are concentrated around major subway stations, such as Gangnam, Sinsa, Apgujeong, Apgujeong-Rodeo, and Nonhyeon. Most major Korean companies and banks are headquartered along the main boulevards, while numerous restaurants and cafes hide just behind in nearby alleys. Because of the massive number of corporate headquarters and tech start-ups located along Gangnam’s Teheran-ro street, the area has earned the nickname “Teheran Valley”, after Silicon Valley in California. Major tech companies, such as Naver, Daum, and Google, have major offices in this area and established Korean conglomerates, such as Samsung, SK, and POSCO have their head offices located along Teheran-ro.